[ORP] Ertai's twisted fate (introduction thread)

Moderator: Community Team

Ertai

[ORP] Ertai's twisted fate (introduction thread)

Post by Ertai »

It was a close one but Ertai managed to get in the tavern before the incoming dawn.

Phew, a second more and I'd be ash like...

He didn't have time to complete his sentence because he bumped into someone...

Hello, I am new in the game and a keen role player. I'm an adept of the 5-line rp i.e. I only write a maximum of 5 lines in each contribution so I can be inclusive :P but feel free to write according to your own style! Please feel free to participate and use your imagination, I'd love to meet other players. Also feel free to give me any headers and pointers.
Last edited by Ertai on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silence

Re: [ORP] Ertai's twisted fate (introduction thread)

Post by Silence »

Alder muttered something about toenails as he left the tavern. Yet again, he had had to cut his time in there short because of simply needing to get to work to make a living... He was so caught up in his thoughts and the coin dancing around his hand that he barely noticed the other person almost running into the door. A moment later, he was scrambling around the floor to retrieve his coin.

"Ah... sorry, sorry... Um, I ah... never mind... What were you about teh say about ash? People don't burn with sun do-... ah, never mind."

((Do you want other people in this rp to only use five lines as well? If so, I'll need to cut down a little... I generally restrict myself to five chapters/post))
Ertai

Post by Ertai »

I am so sorry. - he apologised to Alder hoping he was not a mean or vindictive person.

I am... I am a vampire you see, and... and vampires dislike the sun, yes, erm... hate the sun light!

Ertai took a moment to catch his breath and compose himself.

My name is Ertai... erm, ...can I buy you a drink to apologise? Erm, ... I am so sorry about earlier!

Then searching his purse remembered he had no money...

Alder wrote:((Do you want other people in this rp to only use five lines as well? If so, I'll need to cut down a little... I generally restrict myself to five chapters/post))
Thank you for your query. I edited my information to include that players should fee free to use whatever style their prefer. I just didn't want people to be offended by the way I role play :P
Silence

Post by Silence »

Alder took into account the man's manner of looking for a purse in moments, and came to the conclusion that he couldn't spare the money.

"I should probably be offering yeh, not the other way around like... want a drink? I don't really drink much... don't like the idea of not bein in control of me mind like"... it was then that what the man had said clicked in Alder's mind.

"A vampire? Yeh mean like the queen was? Oh, and like... a lot of others are around here... yer'll fit right in... Just don't suck my blood please, I kinda need it." The boy chuckled nervously and tentatively extended his hand.

"Alder... And I won't remember yer name like... don't take it personally or anything, just... I never can."

Maybe his work could wait. Vampires tended to be powerful creatures... he didn't want to go offending this one.