ORP:Phoenix Event - The search for the elusive items!

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

Re: ORP:Phoenix Event - The search for the elusive items!

Post by waerth »

I have never had the ambition to become a mayor. As I would make the worst one in Widu's history. But if no one else takes that offer I feel I should.

W
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

There's a poll up. Vote however you wish.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
waerth

Post by waerth »

I wont be back in town till tomorrow
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

It runs for 3 days. You have time.
Silence

Post by Silence »

Err... in that case... who's gonna be our new mayor? I mean, we can select somebody from our council or select somebody else, but we need teh make sure that we have somebody who can do the job.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

I don't care which creature decides to be mayor. Not my problem to deal with. Any creature can be trained to do the job. And in my opinion there haven't been enough creatures step up and take part in the town activities. So either do it yourself, or find someone to put into the office. Because if the poll says that the majority of creatures want me to step down, that is exactly what I will do.
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

I am locking this topic since it has become a discussion concerning the mayors office and was always being addressed in two other topics - remember folks there is no reason to use mulitple posts to talk about one thing , that is considered Spam and is against CoC.

B. Spam: It may be your dinner, but please don't do it here. Some types of spam may include: opening up multiple topics on the same theme either in the same or different topics; posting several times in a row; posting comments that have no relevance to the topic or resurrecting a thread that has had no post in over a month; reposting a message/edit that had been moved from the thread by our moderation. An RP event announcement (such as weddings) may posted in the towns and vicergeal inns if it is Role-played as an announcement or letter to the people of the town/Viceroyalty.

If you want to discuss the Phoenix event and need for items and nothing else feel free to start a new topic on the matter. Remember my axe may be sharp but its also contaminated! :o