ORP:Phoenix Event - The search for the elusive items!

Moderator: Community Team

Silence

Re: ORP:Phoenix Event - The search for the elusive items!

Post by Silence »

Alder smiled in an almost relieved way as he put up everything he had stockpiled over the past few days up for sale. The fact was that he didn't think he could finish this thing, so he might as well just leave it and make as much profit from it as he could. Either way, he won... the only way he could lose was by trying to go for the final prize and falling short. The cost of that would be unacceptable.

That said, he was still willing to go help the other creatures to win. Who knew, maybe they would all be willing to trade him a black orb for something.

Or maybe he could just keep training and make sure that even a creature with all of those assets still wouldn't be able to beat him. After all, with all the money he would soon make from this, he was likely to have enough money to invest quite a bit into studying and high quality training methods as well as a fairly good diet for a while. Yep, either way, he would win.

"Pillows! Broccoli stems! Buttered popcorn! Crates! Come get em all here!"
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Smiles, liking Alders enthusiasm. I have placed a bunch of butter upon the market for anyone that is wanting it. I have also sent mails to all Butchers in regards to making bacon. I know I am personally looking for about 17 bacon, but have requested 10 to start with. I do have some salt, so if you want any, just contact me. I should be back in my bakery here soon to start on baking Awesome skins and Dirty Mash.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

First a few things to be addressed:
1. I've supplied all the lanolin that I'm going to supply until I get the paints that I've asked for on MORE than one occasion from you Royce.
2. I am working with some out of towners on getting things made for the event.
3. I'd much rather work with Widuians but have been trying to for weeks and have had no results other than creatures buying my lanolin and offering nothing in return.

That being said, if we can get a good network going then we should all be able to complete the events in a limited amount of time. But we MUST work together and not be greedy, selfish, and biased in whom we work with.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
waerth

Post by waerth »

Well thx to some miracle I rounded phase 1 of the event! Now I am looking for pillows and Broccoli stems (I believe). I will off course keep on supplying Buttered Popcorn!

W
Royce

Post by Royce »

I don't recall you ever asking me specifically for face paint. I do realize that you have sold me some lanolin but, I didn't realize that I wasn't allowed to buy it. The amount that I bought was 50 give or take 1 or 2. I offered to make large carts for you but that is the only time we have talked business. If you want to put in an order then you'll need to contact me. Everyone else that has wanted face paint made has also provided me with the roses needed (35) and sent me a message to meet up. I can't make face paint unless I have all the materials. I have been putting face paints up on the market but they have been selling out within minutes if I do not have an order I put them up when I can. So, yes I have some lanolin but I do not have the roses.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Doesn't matter to me anymore. I will not do business with you. Not for a rose, not for a sword, not for a bag of corn.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Me, myself and I have finally moved on from the first round as well.. So it seems time is exactly what was needed. *looks to TK for a moment* Not that it matters, but that kind of attitude isn't someone I would want to work with either. I am not getting what it is you are wanting from Royce here. Whether you know it our not, our town and the people here have done business with Royce for a numerous amount of time. You probably aren't even privy to that information. He had also helped to bring in cheap wood for a lengthy time before he moved back to Widu.

It isn't very becoming of someone that is supposed to 'be in the race for our newest Mayor' to treat anyone this way.. As it seems you are placing some kind blame on Royce for something that is out of his control?

*Shakes her head* You say you want to work with people of Widu, yet you state just the opposite. *wanders away* It is no wonder people feel it is better just to do for themselves when you have beings that are supposed to be leading us, treating their citizens as such.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

I will work with the creatures of Widu. Just not that one. Just because I may be mayor, does not mean that I will like every creature. Nor does it mean that I will smile to your face only to talk about you behind your back. If I don't like a creature, then I don't like a creature, and that creature will know that from me. Being mayor does not change that.
Royce

Post by Royce »

Okay. This is obviously not about face paints or lanolin. What have I done to you personally?
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

I find your mannerisms rude and lacking. I think you're disrespectful and have no concern about anything except that which you can make a profit from. I find that both deplorable and disgusting. I told someone once that I would give you a chance to prove me wrong, yet you have only solidified my opinion of you.