ORP:Phoenix Event - The search for the elusive items!

Moderator: Community Team

Royce

Re: ORP:Phoenix Event - The search for the elusive items!

Post by Royce »

Umm okay. Obviously there is something more going on than i am privy too as I do not believe we have interacted enough for you to formulate such an opinion of me. As for profiteering...I charged you less than actual price on those carts.
4 cart beds @ 86.25f each = 345f.
16 wheels = 16 pounds of stone at 10f each = 160f (to make the wheels it takes 1day plus a third = 34f in wages.)
To put 4 wheels on each cart takes 1 day. 4 days of labor = 100f
That makes a price of 160f each, however I had to travel to Cork to get the cart beds which took 2 days and cost me 50f out of my pocket. I only passed on 40f of that cost to you instead of the full 50f.

If you do not feel that I should have charged you my travel costs to and from Cork then I'll happily give you that 40f back. Somehow I think there is something bigger at play because you and I haven't spoken enough for you to call me rude. The only time we have really spoken was when I was defending my moving back to Widu at which I felt that I was attacked by many people and the time when I offered to make you the large carts. Next time something is needed that I can make....I won't offer. Now that is being rude.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Umm okay. Obviously there is something more going on than i am privy too as I do not believe we have interacted enough for you to formulate such an opinion of me.
You see, that's what I'm talking about. I tell you the truth and you don't believe it.
Somehow I think there is something bigger at play because you and I haven't spoken enough for you to call me rude. The only time we have really spoken was when I was defending my moving back to Widu at which I felt that I was attacked by many people and the time when I offered to make you the large carts. Next time something is needed that I can make....I won't offer. Now that is being rude.
That's not being rude. That's being considerate.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Silence

Post by Silence »

Err... TK? You gonna mind lettin us in on what went on here? I mean, so far he don't seem like he's done anything wrong. Fact, he seems like he's just about makin sense... yeh clearly think yeh know what yer talkin about, so ah... mind lettin us know as well? Or should I stay outa this?
waerth

Post by waerth »

I only want to add two points that are more on topic here instead of the fighting between 2 creatures!

*Broccoli Stems
*Down Pillows
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

I'm working on finding broccoli stems and down pillows. As of yet I have had no luck. Didn't want you to think that I had forgotten.
Silence

Post by Silence »

I am working on the first... working up a good number before I come back home... currently got 25 ish.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Wanders the market looking for a few things. Still looking for some down pillows, so if anyone is making those, please add me to your list of people wanting them. I need 5 as I was able to get two off the market the other day. Also looking for stems. Thanks to all that are helping to get things brought in from elsewhere. It is much appreciated.
YenLan

Post by YenLan »

A note is posted at the entrance to the Widu market
Greetings,

A little bird told me of Widu's need for Down Pillows - a problem I may have a solution for.

I am able to bring 21 Down Pillows to the town of Widu in 2 days time. If the price of 75.00 Fr a pillow sounds reasonable, please do not hesitate to contact me.

The orders will be completed on a first come first serve basis.

Lan
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Having taking notice of the letter posted, and after trying local weavers, she was happy to contact the trader about pillows. I say, the trader for pillows came through on his word. I am certain that if anyone else is in need, just contact him!

Now to the next phase.
She smiled happily as she skipped from the market. The event was looking up!
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

I have
147 feathers
30 pork bellies
20 salt
162 lanolin

If anyone is interested, I can make the pork bellies, but I will need more salt.

I need Pillows, popcorn, and broccoli stems