[ORP Event] The Whole Town Is My Canvas!

Moderator: Community Team

Calysta

[ORP Event] The Whole Town Is My Canvas!

Post by Calysta »

As the night sky fell upon Widu, and when all the good citizens should be sleeping in bed, one was not.

Calysta rose, her head knocking the fort she had built on her property. The whole thing collapsed. She didn't bother rubbing her head or trying to pick everything up. Instead she silently picked up the paints that masons were now able to make. Calysta carried them barefoot into town and dipping her fingers in the paint, smeared them on houses and municipal buildings as she walked by.

Calysta stopped in front of the town hall, her body facing towards the street. Reaching her left hand into the jar of paint, she pulled it out and held her arm laterally to the building. She left a hand print on the town hall. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another.

She didn't seem to stop. Calysta just continued.
Bridget

Re: [ORP Event] The Whole Town Is My Canvas!

Post by Bridget »

Bridget got to town early that morning. On her way to her office in town hall, she decided to swing by the statue that Karcier had had built in the square. She normally didn't care to visit it - the whole concept of a statue was a little silly in her opinion - today though something drew her there.

The sun was just rising behind the buildings so the square was still cloaked in darkness, but something struck Bridget as odd.... out of place. She peered closely at her own likeness and then gasped. There was a perfect hand print right in the middle of her face! She examined the statue for a moment and frowned. How dare someone deface town property! If a citizen of Widu really thought that badly of their town mentor, surely they could have come to speak to her in person. Bridget turned and began to storm off towards her office. She was angry and hurt now. It was then that she noticed the trail of hand prints across the Town Hall. She began to laugh. Someone had been busy in the night. But who?
Thank you, Aishe!
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Calysta had paint all over her and her clothes, so she walked across town to the river to wash off. Passing through town, she happened to return to the scene of the crime.

Calysta hadn't slept a wink, so she stifled a yawn with her psychedelic hand. Calysta's eyes were bloodshot and dark circles were underneath them. "Hello, Bridget," she said sleepily.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

On her way inside Town Hall, Bridget was startled by Calysta. "Good morning, Calysta! How odd seeing you out and about so early." She eyed the Siren for a moment, taking in her tired looking eyes and her mottled clothes. Bridget waved her hand toward the front doors to the hall. "It sure looks like someone was productive last night."

As the sun crested the tops of the buildings, she noticed that the other municipal buildings were similarly painted. She grinned at Calysta,
"I wonder who thought our town was in need of a little colour? And I also wonder why I wasn't invited to such an event. I seem to miss all the fun."
Thank you, Aishe!