Farewell letter

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

Farewell letter

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Goodday !

Tis me the mad mayor, as this is my last and final term as mayor it is time to say my goodbyes. First and foremost, I am warning you this is a long letter so to sum it all up. Thank you for all working together and putting your diffrences aside when I needed your help, thank you for the individuals who donated so much ! Thank you to bridget the grand awesome mentor and chad the wild wild west sheriff *chuckles*. In short thank you ! There you go, that’s the sum up to save you skim readers time.

Now onto the long l
Being mayor wasn’t what I wanted to do and I want you all to know that, I took over because like most things, I’m good at what I hate doing. I took over because widu needed a mayor and one that was fairly active at the time, I started with 3k and 600 items..of which at least 400 of those were eggs aloe leaves amints etc. I wasn’t idle with that, on the first day, sold all of it to temple to deal with it. With the money I had I set out to improve widu and help those citizens who’s items hadn’t sold for a long time. E.i chicken carcases or wheat etc. With yoru help and my work, I tripled the towns fr in one term and used that extra money to buy goods to help you and the town in long term. Now the town hall is at a nice secure 3ish k with at least 2ks worth if not a bit more of goods. So thank you deeply !
When I needed wheat, you all worked together to provide town hall with wheat, when I needed your help to revolt because of inactive you were mostly all willing to help (thankfully never needed to do it!) Let us not forget bridgets Orange Task Force ! Providing me with over 140 oranges in the space of a week ! In short, some do say we are not a nice town, the people are mean etc but that just isn’t true. You’ve all pooled in your time to help, to make life nicer and granted we are all indvidiausl but the fact we are able to put aside our diffrences in order to benefit the whole…that is something truly unique and again, a reason why Widu will always be my favourite town.

My work, would not of been manageable were it not for you all, I merely had access to the office to do it but without your help I would of not fulfilled anything. The work which our dear Mentor Bridget has done, has been fantastic, just like some of you she was quiet once and then bam ! She stepped up to the challenge and is now one of Widus favourite mentors ! Chad also, seeing I needed help was happy to be a sheriff to make work for me easier. So again, thank you both !

My word has been challenged, and I’ve headbutted straight into it. Because what is life without challenges, I’ve been told I’m immature, destructive and irresponsible…well most of those are true but that doesn’t matter. In the end, my work proves them wrong. I am just like any of you, I have widus interest at heart. I’ve done what I could and I hope you all see and reap the benefits from it. Anyways, that’s about it ! If you do want to get involved…join the town council..or just tell the future mayor..hey if you need a hand I can help etc.
Now, farewell to you all. I have god like powers to find so I can destroy the world whilst dressed as an evil clown! Ta ta !
Rieron

Re: Farewell letter

Post by Rieron »

Read the farewell letter, "You will be missed Sparky Hair.." comments really to himself since chances are he wouldn't be seeing Karcier any time soon.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Bridget reads Karcier's letter and, with a heavy heart, she pens a quick reply.
Dear Mad Mayor Karcier,

You were a lot of fun to work with and I'll miss you dearly. I have a feeling that my inbox will be a little less colourful in the coming months. The new mayor of Widu has some pretty big shoes to fill.

I hope you find peace in the next phase of your life.

Yours in redness,
Bridget
The Orange Lady of Widu
Thank you, Aishe!
waerth

Post by waerth »

Good luck mad-hatter!
Silence

Post by Silence »

So... can I have your golems then?
Krail

Post by Krail »

Considers ...."Sure why not, can't fit them in my suitcases anyway...but you'll probably need to keep oiling them, feeding them buildings and such...hopefully they'll listen to you."
Silence

Post by Silence »

"Err... Yeh know what, I'm gonna let somebody else have em... I really don't wanna deal with what comes out of em not listenin to me. Heh."