Why I will not buy butter at 12 Freznics

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

Why I will not buy butter at 12 Freznics

Post by waerth »

Hello offering your butter at 12 freznics or even higher will not get me to buy your butter. Butter is a high risk item to buy. After the event is over it will basically become worthless.

Currently I am selling buttered popcorn at 60 freznics. If I buy butter at 12 freznics it would be at least 80 freznics.
Buttered veggies I could not make for a profit at current butter prices.

So please lower your butter to a reasonable 7 freznics (or lower) and I will buy.

W
Wyllow

Re: Why I will not buy butter at 12 Freznics

Post by Wyllow »

waerth, I went to Imperious and bought 200 when I was making cheese, so I understand your thoughts completely. There is a young woman, I believe her name is Anjoliquee ... she has loads she will gladly sell at 2 each. There are other items that they seem to be producing as well at fairly reasonable prices too.

For things that are by-products, like butter is, I find a reasonable price to be 5.. at most 6 per. So it all comes down to whether or not, we as a whole, want to work together or not on this event. I tell you what though, I have found myself ending up working with people I never knew before or worked with before for some of this stuff. So, if things are way too expensive here, there is no harm in getting it elsewhere. I would like to say I could ask for the items here, but well, reality is, it has been easier and quicker elsewhere.. less hassle. I don't think there is any shame in broadening our horizons.
Krail

Post by Krail »

That butter at 2.00 will be arriving once ive concluded my current trade in fenia :) and I have 14 from fenia city which was 4.50 per.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Widu usually had a fair amount of average prices borderline to both sides depending on the item, it always changes obviously depending on how much there is on market. But I'd say the only other town really to compete with would be Imperious or Cork. As they have the most stocked markets ive seen during my travels. If town hall isn't providing a good deal at the time, seek out a trader or check out another towns market, sometimes you'll get good deals and its quicker or you can wait for T.H to sort it out ;) It might cost you a days wages but you get what you ordered :)

Imperious has a lot of inteligent food (milk) so prices are driven down due to more cow fielders but there is barely any charisma food (oranges potatoes) so it varies as i said, town to town trading is usually done to sort out the lack of 'item' in market
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Sorry folks. TK and I had a misunderstanding so it's kind of my fault that butter from TH is so pricey right now. There will be cheap butter shortly - once TK is back in his office.
Thank you, Aishe!
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Butter is on the market at 2 frenzics now.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard