A thank you to supporters

Moderator: Community Team

Texas_Knight

A thank you to supporters

Post by Texas_Knight »

To all the ones that supported me, sent me letters, and asked me to stay, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It meant alot to me to see the outpouring of support. Unfortunately, I did what I thought best for Widu and Kiene and the Queen, I resigned from all offices and returned all titles.

Some of the letters with names and identifications removed:

Why did you place that poll up asking people if they wanted you to stay or leave as mayor?

I am a bit baffled by that to begin with because you were doing a great job getting us unusual items for our market and so on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I voted no. You are doing an aewesome job!
_________________________________________________________________________________-

Please don't quit.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Good Afternoon, TK!

Thank you for all you do as mayor. You’re always loyal, and that means a lot.

*deleted parts to protect the innocent.. or the guilty... I'll never tell*

With people trying to pit town council and the town as a whole against you, you need to give reasoned responses to everything in order to regain control of the situation. Before saying or doing anything else, please take a deep breath and relax. When you’ve collected yourself, speak to town council first and make an effort to work with them as a team. Hopefully, together as a team, everything can be rectified.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Texas_Knight

Re: A thank you to supporters

Post by Texas_Knight »

Hey TK,

Been busy a bit and noticed you quit all, there is an army and a new mayor too.

I thank you all good you have done for me and for the town & Viceroyality.

Just to let you know i voted NO.

As they say...the ONLY ones who never get blamed for anything are the ones who do NOTHING at all.

Cheers!
Tinkerbelle

Post by Tinkerbelle »

Hey there, TK!

I'm one of your supporters and I find all of this quite shocking that you found yourself forced to resign.
You were voted in honestly as our mayor. I too am scratching my head wondering why you placed
up a poll? If you had overthrown the legally elected mayor I would be the first to say~ "Step down!"

Who has cast a spell on you to hoodwink you into believing you should have placed up a poll? Who
among any of us made you feel you should step down from your rightful position as mayor? A legal
election has been snatched away from the town by pushing you out? Why don't you go ahead and
name names and name why "they" or "he" or "she" did it?

I am sure you are not perfect, but we had a fair race for mayor without anything shady or under
handed involved. You won with at least 53% of the vote.

Expose them, TK. Pillow Fight We want straight talk as to what is going on and we want your
side, TK. A thank you just wont do.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Tink,

Thank you again for your friendship and support. There simply isn't anyone to blame other than a series of events that led to me resigning, not only Mayors position, but also returning my Lordship, and leaving the IAM office.
Tinkerbelle

Post by Tinkerbelle »

Ok... If that is how you feel about it.

I wish you the best of luck in your ventures.

Friends,
Tink
Cheers