[ORP] The Phoenix Event Continued

Moderator: Community Team

YenLan

[ORP] The Phoenix Event Continued

Post by YenLan »

((OOC: Since the previous thread was locked and my character had another offer to make, I took it upon myself to create the new thread. Hopefully no further drama ensues.))

A new message has been posted at the entrance to the Widu market. No one knows who posted it nor when the note appeared.
People of Widu,

Greetings. I have for you another offer.

Currently I am stocking pears within the town of Spirus. The fruit the locals have to offer are ripe and refreshing in taste, perfect for the creation of fruit salads. I have already received orders from others, and am willing to accept further requests with no guarantees should there be any. There is currently a high demand for the product, so please understand if I will be unable to fulfil all of your requests. I will inform you of my stock and prices, but only promise you the items if I am certain that my stock will be sufficient to meet your order.

It is likely that I will be arriving in Widu during the beginning of winter, after the locals have harvested their final batch. My prices will of course be negotiable and within reason.

Please do not hesitate to also contact me for other items should you have need of my services. I thank you for your time.

Texas_Knight

Re: [ORP] The Phoenix Event Continued

Post by Texas_Knight »

I find I am one short on Down Pillows. That will be the last item I need to complete level 2.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
waerth

Post by waerth »

I am in the market for 2 body paints and 7 dirty mashed taters.

And Broccoli Stems!

W
Orion

Post by Orion »

As Orion walks around the Widu town, he notices the message by trader YenLan. It was a nice offer other creatures who were in a need of certain items. There been many traders coming and going from Widu in the last days.

Orion noticed 7 creatures in Widu, including him, who have completed phase 2. But every time the next phase gets even more complicated. To complete the phase 3 the most rarest items were the body paints. Just one of such key items required 10 roses, 5 aloe leaves and 2 lanolin and of course a hard work by a mason. IF there were ANY of those items on the market - they were heavily overprices.

Orion planned to become a mason so he could make the body paints himself. He knew that other creatures were a lot smarter and probably had far better plans, contracts and strategies to get the desired body paints. His plan was very simple - to buy expensive & overpriced materials and items and simply make the body paints without earning much and he was always poor. Orion knew other creatures would laugh at such trading plan for earning frenzics. So he just kept what he was doing silently and with out showing too much to others.

Then one nice day the scribe allowed Orion to open his masonry and it was time when the body paint production could finally start. Not too long time passed as Orion had all the body paints he needed. This was a day of triumph.

Yes, phase 3 complete!!! And it looks like i am the FIRST one from Widu town & Kiene who finished the phase 3!

Orion was sure happy today. But then he realizes something. But i could not have done it with the help of many others. I still have some materials. Looks like i got too many materials left. Well, maybe now i can help other creatures to finish this phase too and make some body paints for them too!

It was decided, so Orion happily went back to his masonry and continued to make some more body paints.
waerth

Post by waerth »

Young Orion, I am still in need of 2 body paints :(

Also dirty mashed taters seem to elude me. Anyone?
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

I have placed 4 up, Wearth. In order to make more I need more mash in multiples of 3.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Wyllow, I'm working on mashed taters. Potato farmers: I'm needing more potatoes to maximize my workshop time.
Thank you, Aishe!
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

I am also starting to make awesome skins now that people are starting to request them. Bacon and Cheese at 30 each is a fair price, I feel, same for the Mash for the dirty mash, so thanks to those that have had these items on the market. It is hard to balance this out with normal daily life, but it seems like at least people are getting there now. With the need for these, I agree, we are certainly in need of potatoes!
Orion

Post by Orion »

waerth wrote:Young Orion, I am still in need of 2 body paints :(
Master blacksmith Waerth, i will try to make 2 body paints also for you.
Please be patient as the materials needed to make them are either hard to find or they are very overpriced.

Creatures of Widu been very helpful and i get a good amount of aloes and getting some roses time to time.
At the moment the the main problem for making more body paints is lanolin for reasonable prices.
Bridget wrote:Potato farmers: I'm needing more potatoes to maximize my workshop time.
I own 2 potato fields and usually putting up potatoes for 6 each and potato skins for 4 each. I think it is not too expensive.
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Tossed a few more Dirty mash up onto the market.