[ORP] The Phoenix Event Continued

Moderator: Community Team

Tuvoria

Re: [ORP] The Phoenix Event Continued

Post by Tuvoria »

I have just completed negotiations with the trader YenLan who will be bringing 10 pears to place upon our market. I am asking that no one take these. He is bringing them to me so that I can use them to make Fruit Salads. Once I have these pears I will be able to produce roughly 20 Fruit Salads for the Phoenix Event Items.

Thanks in advance.

Tuv

Thanks to Teide for the banner
waerth

Post by waerth »

Orion, looking forward to the body paints.

I am in desperate need of broccoli stems to make more buttered veggies for the Phoenix event.

Any indication how many people still need buttered popcorn?

W
Silence

Post by Silence »

Well, we kinda have enough buttered veggies without yeh makin more... Just saying, really body paints are more important right now, same with fruit stuff, dirty taters and all of those skin things.

I'm gonna stop making crates cause they ain't selling unless I sell em for a loss. So yeah, I'm only gonna make em when someone asks me now.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

If you have excess crates, have karicer et al bring them to Fenia, I will buy them from you for my folk.

What price are you selling buttered veggies at? If it's less than 100F and you again have excess, Fenia will buy some of those too.

I have 2 or 3 traders bringing more stems into fenia over the next week or two.
Their price rangers from about 9-15F atm, but hopefully the next batch will be less.

Can't help with pears or body paint's, sorry, Fenia is far behind in those stocks too, ditto for buttered popcorn.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
waerth

Post by waerth »

Ermmm there is definately no excess of buttered veggies! I am looking for broccoli stems to make more. If the "stems" are priced right I can make the buttered veggies for 70 freznics.

W
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

I am currently making dirty mash and awesome skins to order. Because of the out of pocked cost at first, it is best to contact me so that I can get cheeses and bacon made for the order as the order comes in. I also know that Tuv is working on fruit salads too.. so, it is very likely that whom ever wants to finish this event very well can by us all working together as we have over the last week or two.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Thanks to YenLan I now have peaches. Starting tomorrow I will be putting fruit salads on the market at 40fr each. If you want a specific amount pm me.

Orion

Post by Orion »

Thanks to ladies Wyllow & Bridget i now have a lot of aloe leaves. Also thanks to TK for putting some lanolin on the market.

Please be patient as i am trying my best to hunt for the roses to be able to make the very needed body paints.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

if anyone has pillows, i am buying

waerth

Post by waerth »

I am still in need of:
1 Awesome skins
3 Fruit salads
2 Body paints

I am willing to pay TOP freznics for these so I can finish the Phoenix event finally.

W