A Visit

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

A Visit

Post by Wyllow »

(OOC: Just thought this would be easier here =) )
Tinkerbelle wrote:Feeling very exhausted after pushing her cart along the trail for several hours, a rest was sorely needed Tink thought.

Since last Thursday, Tink was convinced something was wrong with her pixie fairy dust. Her wings were failing her and the only possibility of what was wrong was the dust was worthless, lacking in real gold. She had been duped into buying fools gold pixie fairy dust, she imagined. What bad luck! Shrugging the negative thoughts off , she thought about how quickly her legs were gaining in strength, she smiled.

After a few more minutes of pushing her cart, she rounded a bend and surveyed the stately log home in the clearing which must be Wyllow's and Tuv's place. After surveying and assessing all, Tink reached in her cart and pulled out a small basket of assorted fruit and nuts for Wyllow and Tuv. She sauntered over to the massive front door and lightly knocked several times, awaiting a response from within.

She smiled to herself, lost in thought. Her hands lay gently before her in her lap. The nights hunt had been quite a success, and she relished in how her body replenished its self in her half-dosing state. The fire had been stoked, and she sat before it, quite satisfied. Their home was completely that of being perfect for them. It suited their needs perfectly while offering the most comfort possible. It had a welcoming feel to it, open and inviting.

A knock fell to the door and she immediately perked up. She hadn't been expecting anyone today. Her relaxing nature this morning was because of her recent hunt. She had taken to hunting more, recently.. and she had a good idea why it was needed. Still, she wanted to be absolutely certain before anything was spoken of.

Getting to her feet, she was a little slow, but anyone that wasn't aware of her normal movements wouldn't be aware. She glanced through the window and a smile spread upon her face. Tink! She exclaimed. She moved to the door and threw open the door with ease. Tink! How are you? Come in, come in! She greeted the woman with a good deal of enthusiasm. They had so much to talk about... so much she wanted to share. 'I don't know where Tuv got off to at the moment, but I am sure he will be around soon. She gave a warm smile and moved to invite her guest in.

The room was simply furnished in a rustic way, but it held many charms and covered comfort fully. They hadn't had much time yet to do any serious entertaining, but she hoped that maybe someday soon they would certainly have a reason to.
Tinkerbelle

Re: A Visit

Post by Tinkerbelle »

Beaming from ear to ear, Tink was so delighted to see Wyllow once again.

Stammering slightly for Tink knew she was uninvited, she commenced speaking...
"W-Wyllow, I know I have not been invited, but I just had to come by for a short visit - if you are not too busy for company?"
Tuvoria

Re: A Visit

Post by Tuvoria »

Tuv had enjoyed his day by the lake. It had been to long since he had just sat peacefully in the sunlight with his toes in the dirt feeling, listening, and enjoying the song of nature. His leg and back had begun to heal well from the incident with Darius. The day's meditation and refreshing swim had been just what he needed. The nice catch of fish had been an extra blessing. As he rounded the game path that led to his country abode with his wife Wyllow, his eyes were drawn to the appearance of a new wagon parked out front. He knew that Wyllow had been tinkering with new flavors and recipes, so perhaphs this was a delivery of things from her shop in town. Coming in the side door nearest the kitchen, Tuv was surprised to see his sister-in-law in the main room with his glowing bride.

"TINK!!!!! How nice of you to visit us. I hope I am not interupting anything. Let me put these fish in a pot of water real quick and then I will properly welcome you in to our home. Family is always welcome here."

Thanks to Teide for the banner