~A collection of memories~ CRP

Moderator: Community Team

Krail

~A collection of memories~ CRP

Post by Krail »

((Since I'm currently incapable of doing any decent roleplays I'll go back to my roots of short stories until I can get back in the vibe !))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVJCMnT7o1A

The torches flames shun dimly leaving most of the chamber in shadows, there were no windows and the only way out was behind him. Various trinkets peeked from the darkness, sitting idly on pedestals and he just about caught the shimmer of magic slivering against the flames light. It left him uneasy as he carried the tray filled with various expensive food of which at its center was a Fire Perry drink, his legs seemed to be engulfed by darkness it was strange feeling to him it was as if he was seconds away from falling into an everlasting pit.

"Ah, thy good Sir Bastien. Have you come seek forgiveness ?" the voice was delicate and feminine,it came from in front of him, his stare was solid as his eyes saw the slender figure of there master and creator rise from the darkness. He could only see her part of her face, the rest of her body was hidden in darkness. "No wait."she said as her phoenix red hair began to awaken lighting up her and the cushioned sofa from which she'd come from. " I'd prefer to hear you beg , plead and grovel." she chuckled quietly, a faint sigh escaping her lips.

Bastien wasn't as young as he once was, being a father had added many years to him. His once bright red hair had faded in with white strands yet he couldn't hide the desire that rose from him as he saw her in all her beauty, her robes were of a blood red color with detailed design of fire and each step she took echoed in the chambers, teasingly. Her smile sent shivers down his back as his mind raced to think of all possibilities but after a few moments he shook his head and focused on the task at hand, it was either now or never. He knelt down and placed the tray down infront of him as he bowed down to her, minutes seemed like hours in the silence.

Its only when he heard the crackle of the torches flames and her footsteps draw nearer did he realize it had only been a few seconds, a hand touched the back of his head. It was warm and soft, there was nothing to fear. It slide down to his shoulder, down his arm and onto the tray as she picked up the Fire Perry. "My, you truly do wish to return to my good graces...does your wife know you've spent so much for me." a soft giggle left her but he didn't dare look up, not yet. He heard her gulp down the Fire perry and a small smile creeped upon his face. She took a pear next and took a bite from it, it crunches loudly.

"Hath you endured so much torment that you wish me to smile again, tell me dear Bastien." her voice was so delicate, a shame that it was a mere act a way to keep normal folk happy. "Does thee seek to rest his soul, your words were cruel, they stung at my heart so bitterly." two days had passed since he'd argued with her, of all the people to he'd argued with his creator. Stories had said that any who opposed the master were stripped of there bones and left to rot in the darkest of pits, he'd feared for his family but eventually his courage prevailed. He would see to the fulfillment of his plans and finally be free, he looked up to her for a moment but stared right back down to the floor as she contuined to speak, her poetic voice resounding deep inside him. "There is no hate, only joy. For you are beloved by the goddess, hero of the dawn, healer of the worlds...."

Bastien rose from his kneeling and smiled.

"Why have you risen ?" she asked quietly. "I haven't allowed you to do so yet, child."

As she spoke those words, Bastien pointed to the floor and as her eyes lowered to the ground, they widened in shock. Before she could step away, icy blue shackles burst from the ground tightening around her arms and feet. Then it fell to silence, the chains still glowing an icy blue. She stared viciously at Bastien with hatred that pulsed from her very being, he truly had angered a god and yet here he was smiling finding it almost funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbzBIvVBo_A

"What. Treachery. Is this ?" she asked with hints of faked patients, she tugged at the chains but they would not move but she bid her time, she never feared for only mortals feared the unknown and she knew exactly what this was, a pathetic attempt to stop her legacy. "Do you intend to seal me, its a strange way to ask for forgiveness." she bit her lip playfully and smiled.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness, not anymore." he said bluntly. "This is your fate and ironically enough, it has been sealed." there was a pause as he slowly circled around her, his finger tracing along the air. "For too long, we have been slaves, tools to further your own being. You discarded those which faltered and destroyed any which were malfunctioning." he smiled as he was once more face to face with her, she towered over him but it didn't scare him, not anymore. "From this time until the end of time, we will be free to do as we wish. We will take the path we desire and strive towards the light, the path may be bathed in darkness but I know the generations to come we will see our journeys end and as will your legacy forever come to an end."

"Freedom ?!" she laughs. "Are you so naive to think this freedom will free you from my power, do you think that it will magically release your lives from my own being. How amusing, I am your master and Creator. You cannot kill a god nor can you forever seal a ...." she stopped as she saw multiple circles appear from the ground, each circle held various symbols all of them glowed an icy blue. "My blood runs through you, you cannot escape who you are nor your past. No matter the distance nor time that flows by, I will always be. For I have lived for all of eternity and my legacy stretches far beyond the realms of my Kelona ! These lands, these places you call homes and your beloved families are extensions of me. Your pathetic attempt at sealing me has already failed, now watch as I free myself from these chains !"

"Highly unlikely" Bastien said as he waved his hand and another symbol appeared at the centre of the last circle, this one was red. It burnt her bare feet, the icy blue circles formed barriers around her and the center circled pulsed like a wild fire. "You see, you aren't a god. You might be our creator but you aren't our master any longer. Do you remember the drink and food i brought, can you sense it yet ? " he waited and to his satisfaction, the sudden shock on her face. It was something he would treasure until he died. "Oh, I thought you could see through all deceptions....how disappointing." the tray he'd brought had been poisioned by Blood Crystals shards, he'd turned the shards into powder and carefully mixed it into the drinks and lightly sprinkled them on the food. The blood crystals acted as an absorbing void, it would seek all magic and nullify it.

"How smart of you, I'll give you that." she shifted uncomfortably as the burning sensation began to rise up her body, it scratched at her soul and seeped into her veins. There was no escaping it then , she wouldn't give in to her despair that had slowly crept up instead she would remain strong" I will accept my current fate but know that it will all avail to nothing, without my being your lives are meaningless. A thousand years may pass, hundreds of nations may conquer the lands but no matter the outcome it will all end in ashes." she stopped as a sharp pain shot up her spine, the chains began to circle around her, tighening there grip on her even more, covering her body. "From the ashes I will be reborn, the embers will carry along the winds and burn all they touch. My will shall bend those that defied me so long ago and I will arise from the ashes of your home...and then you will all suffer despair." she laughed "You have won this day but know that it is far from over, my will is never ending, as a rock is immune to time I will prevail and you shall see !" the chains had now covered her entire body, only her head remained free. Flames rose from the centre circle, engulfing her and turning her into ashes.

"Then I guess I'll see you soon." he said with a smile. She was about to curse at him but the flames took her before she could say anything else, the seal broke and as the smoke dispersed all that remained was an urn. Symbols around it shun red hot, chains prevents the urn from being open and within it the ashes for a god lay dormant. Bastien felt strange, he wasn't sure how he should feel. He'd just killed a god after all...would that be how he would be remembered. Savior of Kelona, Bastien Aisu.

Thy child have been turned from the truth, blinded by the light and its ideals. It was dark, so dark. You think yourself free because you have sealed me but you lack the purity of mind to see that you are delusional. Rage boiled, days, months maybe years went by and it was always the same. My will is unending, my life forever burning. The magic you wield is mine, without me you will all rot. I will eat away at your very souls, when you die, you shall be mine. It was dark, so very dark yet there were times when she saw light. Faint, but there. Time which was on your side, now moves against you.I Etaine, Lady of the Phoenix and Fallen Mage. Promise you, that nothing shall forestall my return...