ORP: A new Life A new Town

Moderator: Community Team

Katie

Re: ORP: A new Life A new Town

Post by Katie »

She laughed heartily when he stated he'd kick her duff. As he placed his hand atop hers, she listened to the different uses for each of the majors. "Perhaps I will become a Priestess or State Government Way. Both of those paths seem interesting, Kendor. Which path did you choose?" She finished the rest of her Peach Cobbler and pushed away her empty plate. "Oh, when we meet at the university, I shall call you Professor, sir. I hope you will not be offended when we are at the university by the use of your title."

"The meal, was most enjoyable, Kendor."
she said with sincerity.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

"I went State way my dear", he lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. His lips lingering on her skin. "The company was much more enjoyable than the meal. I will not be offended by you using my title at the university. Would you care to take a walk around town?" He stood and stated to pick up plates and carrying them into the kitchen.
Katie

Post by Katie »

She commenced helping Kendor clean the dining table and kitchen as she listened to his State Way studies and experiences. "It appears this path will be a very challenging one. It will require much discipline on my part, I do believe. For this reason, I will think about it more." They finished tidying up when he asked her to go for a walk around town with him. "Oh, I wish I could, but I am soon being baptized and so I have much preparations to attend to for my baptismal celebration. For this reason I will have to leave shortly."

Katie knew she would have to meet Deacon Gawain soon at the Widu Cathedral for a discussion on what it means to partake of Holy Mage Baptism and perhaps the deacon would wish for privacy during the discussions. She then sighed as she mulled over all the small details she must take care of for the baptism was soon approaching . "Even though I cant stroll through town today, I would appreciate it if you would walk with me to the edge of the woods where the trail widens and I can view Widu around the bend." She smiled warmly while donning her Winter gear and retrieving her basket.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

Kendor thanked Katie for her help. When she declined his offer of a walk around town today, explaining about her baptism he understood. She asked him to walk her to the edge of the woods. He felt it would be a disservice to her to leave her without seeing her home. "Katie I feel it would be ungentlemanly of me to let you walk home alone. I will walk you to your door and make sure you get in safely." He offered his arm to her.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Oh, thank you very much for the offer to walk me home," she replied smiling as she placed her arm through his.

They had a nice stroll to her home and she thanked him once again for a lovely time. "I will see you soon at my baptismal service and take care until next time."
banner by Aida j'Otun
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

"You are welcome Katie, I really enjoyed seeing and talking with you. I hope to see you again soon." He touched her cheek and caressed it then he leaned closer and kissed her on the lips.
Katie

Post by Katie »

She blushed a crimson red at the unexpected kiss; feeling timid and a little embarrassed, she entered her Mill Shop and closed the door gently.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

When Katie 's face turned red and she turned and opened the door and entered her mill. He stood for several minutes lost in thought. He hoped he hadn't upset her. He turned and started walking thinking that she was a very interesting person. He couldn't help it when he kissed her. It seemed to be the right thing to do at the time. There was nothing he could do about it now, except hope that she wasn't offended by his actions. He arrived home and grabbed a book and read.