[RP] Katie's Baptism

Moderator: Community Team

Krail

Re: [RP] Katie's Baptism

Post by Krail »

Karcier had been held back by the traffic on the roads, so many traders and peasants with carts and there had to be one acident. It had taken him longer then expect to arrive and typically it seemed the ceremony was over.. he cursed quietly and stood there for a few moments..
Wyllow

Re: [RP] Katie's Baptism

Post by Wyllow »

Leaving the Cathedral, she wrapped the shall they had lent her more snugly around her. She wondered if her husband would be upset with her, having gone off without saying a word. She felt immediate remorse for doing so but there was a need for it. Something she had to come to grips with for herself. She had been ill, but it was not an illness that she couldn't handle. It had left her more weak than she was used to being. But there was reasons for blessing as well. Looking down at the invitation she had been given, she decided to see if she was too late.

Immediately she recognized the Mad Mayor, though.. he wasn't a mayor anymore. 'Guess I am not the only one who missed it.' She said to his back, as she approached. 'At least she isn't your sister.' She let out a soft chuckle as she came up beside him to look at the remnants of the Baptism. 'I am pretty sure that sister of mine is going to skin me alive... ' she then added..'If there is anything left after my husband gets to me.' With this she grinned.