Mapping Imperious

Moderator: Community Team

apprenticeAlyce

Re: Mapping Imperious

Post by apprenticeAlyce »

Uhm. I got the letter from the Master. He is working on his workshop right now and was a bit... rigorous, when touched my job here. Oh my. I really forgot to plow Duches's fields, when putting them onto the map. And yes, that landmarks, representing the edges of her Territory (two obelisks and two higher trees), is perfectly fitting. Why I wasn't able to think about that myself? M'lady, do You need any more changes on Your land? May be pond or fountain?

Overall he was happy with my job and asked me to correct the position of southern bridge, which was placed a bit too south. What I did with all
concentration and best possible effort from my side. Hope You'll like it.

Ramzunius mentioned in his letter, that he is preparing some treasure search game, together with Mayor Jandar. He will be back at Imperium in less than a week, and is hoping, that more and more citizen of this pleasant and nice town will get their property mapped.
Last edited by apprenticeAlyce on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apprenticeAlyce

Dear citizen of Imperius!

Cleaning dust from our map I noticed, that we still have not mapped such important parts of our city:
  • Graveyard
  • Arena
  • Caravan
Could You please help me, unexperienced girl, to find it and to get mapped?
Rfpnj

Post by Rfpnj »

apprenticeAlyce wrote:Dear citizen of Imperius!

Cleaning dust from our map I noticed, that we still have not mapped such important parts of our city:
  • Graveyard
  • Arena
  • Caravan
Could You please help me, unexperienced girl, to find it and to get mapped?
The graveyard should be near the Church, the Caravan the forest by the eastern road, and the Arena would be near the city center.
Rosie

Post by Rosie »

I believe my home is located in the 40,10 area with my fields and bakery close by.
apprenticeAlyce

Ou, thank You, dear... cat, I meant, Rfpnj! I was trying to do my best, and especially am proud of the combination used for graveyard. You can't draw freely, when do map on machine, instead, You need to put available tiles in suitable order. Anyway, I didn't link graveyard and arena, as being apprentice ((* NPC character *)) I have no access to town's buildings, and my master is on the travel to us right now. Could we wait till he come?

Dear Rosie, I put Your property where You wanted. Hope, neighborhood of caravan won't make trouble for You?
One more thing. My master give me permission to ask town's Mayor for small house somewhere on the map.
My Lord!
Dear Jandar!

Could I construct small hut for myself somewhere by the river?
It will take just one tile, being apprentice I have no more needs,
but shelter over my head would let me to serve with even more
accuracy and dedication.

Alyce, apprentice, sincerely
And yes, feel free to command me if something else must be get done or placed on. Or if You are citizen of Imperius and haven't put Your house onto the map yet...
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Every location that is not currently taken is first come first serve, and I think that as the apprentice mapmaker you are more than welcome to settle downin the spot you requested apprentice.
apprenticeAlyce

Alyce found quiet place near the center of the Imperius and moved into frugal hut. She made small pond and planted few trees nearby.

As used to, she pinned short notice to the machine and took a walk around the city.
Dear ladies and gentelman!

Please inform me, if You: a) are leveled, b) changed ava at profile ((* or want some another graphic for pop-up *)), c) bought or sold fields/workshops, d) want to move Your property to another spot. That way I'll be able to do necessary changes.

And feel free to command me, where additional landmarks (trees, ponds, roads, bridges) are needed.

((* map is clickable, it links to interactive version *))

Alyce, cartographer and apprentice
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Hi, Alyce!

I'm glad how You deal here with Mapping machine. I'll stay at the town for some time - there will be a Game...
Miss_Malan

Post by Miss_Malan »

Could you place my cottage and bakery next to the forest?

Thank you.
apprenticeAlyce

Ah, sure, dear lady! But... but... we have the forest all around the town. Please tell me at least the approximate direction from the market square?