Mapping Imperious

Moderator: Community Team

apprenticeAlyce

Re: Mapping Imperious

Post by apprenticeAlyce »

Alyce received letter from Ramzunius, he was resending the request from Tybalt: "...can place house near woods. wamboozle is luck spirit, it live by woods and waters. Somewhere by Duchess Morghain be fine..."

That was easy. Half an hour run in a blink of Alyce's eye.
Dear ladies and gentelman!

Please inform me, if You: a) are leveled, b) changed ava at profile ((* or need some another graphic for pop-up *)), c) bought or sold fields/workshops, d) want to move Your property to another spot. That way I'll be able to do necessary changes.

And feel free to command me, where additional landmarks (trees, ponds, roads, bridges) are needed.

((* map is clickable, it links to interactive version *))

Alyce, cartographer and apprentice
apprenticeAlyce

Alyce found notice from Miss_Malan, pinned to Mapping machine.
...I would like to be placed between the Forest (harvest place) and Rosie. Preferable quite close to the Forest but in the same line as Rosie...
She quickly made required changes and smiled.
Dear ladies and gentelman!

Please inform me, if You: a) are leveled, b) changed ava at profile ((* or need some another graphic for pop-up *)), c) bought or sold fields/workshops, d) want to move Your property to another spot. That way I'll be able to do necessary changes.

And feel free to command me, where additional landmarks (trees, ponds, roads, bridges) are needed.

((* map is clickable, it links to interactive version *))

Alyce, cartographer and apprentice
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

A bone chilling cold pervaded the area near the Cathedral and its attached Cemetery. Emotions did not show easily on its features, but one could tell when Wagnard was pleased or irritated by the intensity of its heart-stopping aura wherever he went. Seeing how things were progressing, it wondered if the "Final Resting Places Mortuary" was part and parcel of the Church's Cemetery or some place altogether different. Would it be ego to claim the entire area 'my demesne', or should it be a separate location near enough to place those fortunate enough to be embalmed, cremated in an urn, or otherwise interred in the manner of their choice and delivered to the Town Graveyard?

It spoke to the Cartographer, in its raspy sepulchral voice that seemed to always come up from the ground. "I feel that my services are best to be near each other. As a Carpenter my craft in constructing coffins and various boxes to inter the dead should be an easy stretch to both my workshop, the embalmers, the priests performing final rites, and so on. So in that manner, do you suggest having the Final Resting Places Mortuary and the Workshop right next to each other, and either the Graveyard renamed as such or just an addition to the area? Oh, and my home is the Mortuary, and the fields I have are some distance away near the bend of the road to not upset the living."
apprenticeAlyce

Alyce felt a bit... unsure. Strange voice, every hair of her stood on end...

"Hope, I did it well, dear. Lord. My master instructed me to keep all everyone's property in one... bunch. Well, You have the graveyard just by Your home. Probably, I can put a dead tree somewhere around. 28.12 or 29.13?"

Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

"28.12 would be fine. Not a problem keeping things... together. I know how mortals like things still attached to each other."
apprenticeAlyce

Sorry, dear sir, It took me some time to made that tree. Next time I'll be more... diligent.

Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

Looking chillingly at the map, it silently pointed out something interesting.

"The town is growing, and lots of people are forming up groups. I understand not everyone has an incredibly gifted memory for locations, so perhaps signs or names of streets would be excellent to have."
apprenticeAlyce

Alyce was happy to get some attention after so long time...

"Nice idea, dear sir!

Sure... I need to do some preparations on my Master's machine, but it is pretty possible.

Please give me an order, and I'll try to give a name for some street or path?"
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

"Well, there is one road behind the Cemetery and my humble location, so hopefully can call it:"

" Undertaker Road"
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Hello,
I already like where my husband and I live.
Please say we dont have to move, we love it there.