Mapping Imperious

Moderator: Community Team

Rfpnj

Re: Mapping Imperious

Post by Rfpnj »

Please allow the area around 16,29 to 20.29 for Myself and the lady Parslie as we are a matched couple that will be married in the future. We each are level 1 with 2 fields.
Nienna

Post by Nienna »

Thank you for your wonderful cartography services. I am but a humble weaver, having fallen from grace as a half Valkyrie daughter of Odin (but that is another story). I do not require much, my home and two fields provide what I need, and can do my weaving in a room of my home. If I could have my residence near what looks to be a magical mushroom field, perhaps at 5.20 or 5.19, that would suit my needs well.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius ended mapmaking session with some happy tiredness, satisfied with the current look of the map. Each day we are getting more houses, roads and landmarks.

As usually, he pinned short notice to the machine and went to the tavern for his rest.
Dear folk, ladies and gentelman!

We got two new bridges tonight and even new part of the forest (parslie and Rfpnj pointed the spot, already claimed before, so I decided to push them slightly and added some trees for more intimacy).

Please inform me, if You: a) are leveled, b) changed ava at profile ((* or want some another graphic for pop-up *)), c) bought or sold fields/workshops, d) want to move Your property to another spot. That way I'll be able to do necessary changes.

And feel free to command me, where additional landmarks (trees, ponds, roads, bridges) are needed.

((* map is clickable, it links to interactive version *))

Ramzunius or Maps and Machines
Last edited by Ramzunius on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings, Cartographer. As Duchess of Imperius, the whole of the bounds of the Duchy come under my care but I have laid personal claim to the lands to the north of the center of the city limits. My home and its surrounding lands encompass the side of the mountain range and down into the forest and river land. I know it appears a large swath of land. I have a large family to feed so we keep our own creatures to hunt within our lands. According to your "grid" system, my lands are from 17.1, out to 17.5. From there they go across to-29.5 before going back to 29.1. All within those lines are my Territory.
apprenticeAlyce

Post by apprenticeAlyce »

Dear Lady, I am sorry, let me to introduce, please. Oh. My master got to go travel suddenly, he will come back in few days. He left me to take over the Mapping machine. Yes. My name is Alyce. I'm a bit shy. But please, don't care, I'm almost as good at mapping, as Ramzunius is.

Well, I just sent him a pigeon with Your claim, dear Duchess... Lady Morghain, hope answer will come soon. Till this time, could I put on the map Your... house... castle, whatever. Please, tell, where it is placed, near the river, I hope? As for me, 22.2 looks an ideal place.

Thank You, m'lady.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings, Youngling. I assume your skills are well developed or your Master would not have entrusted his task or his reputation on leaving you to work unsupervised. If he trusts your abilities, who are we to question? My home is somewhat fortified though not a Castle. You are correct in guessing that it is placed on 22.2, my Mill is situated closer to the river to allow for the ease of movements of goods (23.3). My wheat field is on 22.3 and my corn field on 22.4.
apprenticeAlyce

Post by apprenticeAlyce »

Job done, Lady Morghain! I took all my courage and added bridge altogether with the connection road. Hope it is suitable, m'lady.

Uhh. Master could be proud of me, I suppose...
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Thankyou, I love where you have put us.
Great work.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

You have done well, Youngling. I am pleased. I believe your Master will be happy with how you have represented him so far as well.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Hello

Could I be nearby my cousin Misty on the map?

I have a carpentry workshop and a wheat field and chicken coop.

Thank you
Tigerlily :-)