Imperious Treasure Hunt

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: Imperious Treasure Hunt

Post by balerion »

Balerion tries to convince Lily to use her shovel. Dig Dig Dug.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

The Mayor listens to the negotiations one how the two plan to split the final treasures! :ugeek:
balerion

Post by balerion »

Jandar it might help if we were to know what the final treasures are.
Shaker of Castles
apprenticeAlyce

Post by apprenticeAlyce »

Alyce was walking around when she saw the scene: lonely Balerion, sitting on the stone plate with the Key (but without the Shovel), and mayor Jandar, negotiating with the dragon.

"Too many time passed. Are You sure, the main prize is left untouched?"

Suddenly she noticed relatively fresh cave at the one of the nearest tiles. It appeared to be side entrance. She crawled at her four in and found, that the main prize... was stolen!

"It's impossible! We have lost the main prize! Now the game is over. We have any quests no more!"

After some consideration she ended her speech:

"Well, if somebody stole it, we could make a hunt for that person. That could be a perfect New Game, couldn't it?"
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion smiles. That treasure can find itself or I might have to take an Alyce as compensation.
Shaker of Castles
apprenticeAlyce

Alyce smiles too.

"No way, boy! Nothing is going to find or to happen itself at my game!"

After some thinking she added:

"...and I even am ready to sacrifice myself, by the way, never been at dragons lair (and have no idea, where it is to be placed on town's map)..."
balerion

Post by balerion »

Jandar I am sure you can sort this bit out. I'd rather not eat this lass then find out the prize was in the town hall basement.
Shaker of Castles
apprenticeAlyce

Oh. Dragon's gratitude is like the heat of the ice.

By the way, if I were married dragon, never eat jills and lassies.
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Until this is figured out the rest of the prizes can be delivered if people will contact me directly I will take care of that. It seems we have a bit of a mystery on our hands as well ...... now we just need to learn the rest of the story.
Rfpnj

Post by Rfpnj »

As i did walk into my office I noticed a note placed upon my desk most mysterious in the night.
Hail Mortal leader,

Upon this midsummers night, We doth return that, which was borrowed a time now passed. We doth used the gold to feast the dragon on his natal day. To make amends we doth return the table with seats of honor used by king and queen there to dine in splendor.

It has been placed within the circle used to pass 'tween the veil of yesterday and today. There to be found deep within the gentle wood
Whats this clue to that which has been lost this many months. The hunt is on for the prize once more.