[ORP] A family picnic date in the parc

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

[ORP] A family picnic date in the parc

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was grateful it was a beautiful day, it wasn't to hot, nor to windy. The sun was out but with the gentle breeze Ermalyse was comfortable, she saw a lake the water sparkling like diamond, the grass was full and looked soft and comfortable like a bear rug.. She smiles..

Great I think I found the perfect place... I hope my little Angel will like it here by the lake.

She took out a blanket and set it on the ground. Then put the basket with the food down. She took out also from her bag a small box wrapped in colourful paper with a beautiful well tied bow.. Ermalyse smiles..

Hope little Angel love her pendant..

She lays down on the blanket looking at the clouds trying to guess theire shape waiting for her siss and little Angel..
Aingeal

Re: [ORP] A family picnic date in the parc

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal sat and braided Amara's locks, securing them with a green ribbon. Today Amara was dressed in a pretty frock, and they were going on a picnic with one of her oldest and dearest friends. Amara chattered away, talking to her stuffed toy like it was an actual person. Getting her own self ready, she picked up her dagger and slid it into her boot and tightened her belt. Amara liked the dresses, but Aingeal still didn't like wearing them, unless she had to.

Aingeal turned to her daughter and smiled. "Shall we go see Aunt Ermalyse?"

The pair walked through town hand in hand, Amara skipping besides her. Ermalyse said something about the lake, so the pair walked that way. "Now no magic poppet," she told her daughter, watching her braids bouncing with every skip. Amara was growing by leaps and bounds, and she was a darling girl. It would be good to spend the afternoon with Ermalyse. Soon they were near the clearing and Aingeal waved to her friend as they approached.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Ermalyse

Re: [ORP] A family picnic date in the parc

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was laying there enjoying the wonderful temperature, listening to the birds sing , smiling at the sound of the childrens laughter by the lake. As she looked at the clouds she giggled as she realised one of them was shaped as a dragon.. she thaught to her self * this one looks like my dearest friend Balerion.How I miss that pie loving creature.. maybe I should bake him a couple and visite him this week..* As she smiled she felt a warm feeling in her heart she smiled to her self knowing her sister was close, she sat up on the blanket and took a look towards where Aingeal was coming , Erma eyes briten as she smiled.. she has missed her soul sister so much, she mostly missed these little time with her little Angel and sister. She saw Aingeal waving, she returned the wave inviting them to come and join her on the blanket.

( sorry connection is hard but I am trying 😊)