The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Moderator: Community Team

Vulkan

Re: The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Post by Vulkan »

The words of the Myst resonated strongly, Vulkan was acutely aware that any such conflict carried risk to himself. Further, the pain that resonated from Myst should any significant harm come to him meant for Vulkan that he had to take grave care. Never before had Vulkan felt placed in such a situation with such new blessings upon the both of them, yet at the same time such a blessing had brought an external curse.

"Of course sweet Myst, maybe it would be best for us to take a long rest, a long night. Allow the pressure of these new eves unwind as slightly as they will."

Vulkan had received her kiss upon his cheek and moved to kiss her lips himself afterwards.
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She kisses him softly in return and smiles softly, wiping away her tears, she feels comforted by him and lets him lead her to their room as they go off to bed-

Yes my love, I do agree that we should, all this stress is not good for me nor the babe. Plus being wrapped up next to you before you have to be off will be very nice.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan would follow his companion to their chambers. It would be a great opportunity to at least somewhat relax within these trying times, Vulkan had no idea of when he would deploy and their intimacy would become further limited as time progressed through Myst's pregnancy. While Vulkan had some understanding he was under the impression that she would eventually require separate sleeping quarters and thus their time being able to sleep alongside each other would eventually come to an end for a period.

Of course, such times would bring a new bloom. Vulkan hoped with all his spirit that she would have a safe and secure pregnancy.

"May we rest well"

Vulkan did not know it yet but he would be called to service in the next few days, for the march on Widu.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-A few days later, her love was gone and fighting, her she was alone once more and pacing the floors of their home. She moved her hands over her belly and smiled, trying not to stress so much for the baby sake. She let out a sigh and sat down at the table and waved over to her mage to come to her-

"Go into town and see if there is any word on fight and come to me as soon as you find out" -she waves her mage off quickly and sighs softly, ringing a bell for some tea so she may try to relax-
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan had been gone for over a week, he had been called to serve alongside the army in the action in Widu. He himself had received his fair share of wounds from that battle itself from both arrows and blades, he was glad however to get home to Imperius and his region but mostly being in able to see Myst again.

Vulkan knew it had been hard on her and wondered how the past week had affected her as well. Fortunately the conflict had only been one major confrontation with a criminal element that had escaped Fenia earlier in the previous month, the forces deployed had been sufficient to gain victory with minimal casualties. Though Vulkan was somewhat relieved he would be back to his walls.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Her Mage brought her word about the fight, she sighed and went to her room to lay down, she cried for the loss, she hated for what has happened but knows there is nothing she can do about it, she made her choice. She moved for love, and she would not change a thing, she laid a hand upon the slight bump that swells now with the babe, she gives a small smile- You and your father are who makes me happy little one, I waited a long time for you.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan was happy to get home and as such he had brought with him some fresh lilies for Myst as a small present. He knew information travelled fast and was concerned about what would await him when he came through the door.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She heard the door and looked up seeing her love come through the door with flowers in his hands, she looks at him a bit stunned as she never had anyone bring her flowers before, she moves off the bed going up to him to wrap her arms around him, she has missed him so much, she starts crying again, glad that he is home and safe-

You are finally home, please tell me everything is safe with you? You will be home for awhile now yes?
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan looked over to Myst as he entered their private quarters. She seemed to have been resting at the time of his arrival, though that made sense she was slowly ever growing larger in the belly and likely had more than enough concerns regarding his time in Widu for both himself and her friends that still resided in the township during the strike by Fenia against the criminal element that had been allowed to hide out there on the borders of the kingdom.

He witnessed her begin to cry as she wrapped her arms around him as she put out some words to him, yes he was home and he sure hoped he would be home for a good while.
He would respond to Myst in sincere and loving tone,
"Yes Sweet Myst, Yes I do very hope so for both ourselves, our home, our staff, our pets and finally..."

He moved to place a hand on her belly, ever so lightly as if to avoid being to firm on Myst's growing belly.

"Our offspring."
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She quickly wiped at her eyes, smiling up at him, feeling happy finally now that he was home safe, she had placed soft kisses upon his face then backed away just slightly and watched as he placed a hand upon her growing belly, she laughed out softly as she felt the babe kick gently against his hand, seeming happy that their father was home as well-

Did you feel that? I believe the babe is happy you are home as well my love. -Laughs gently and places her hand upon his, staring into his eyes and watches his reaction-