The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Moderator: Community Team

Vulkan

Re: The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Post by Vulkan »

"I believe it would be worth us making preparations, setting a date and then inviting guests. We can set a gem upon the fine circlet as a crown upon your brow as a sign of our further bonding. We can seek to progress through a Civil Union and then forge our marriage box."

Vulkan wondered what suggestions and events Myst would want for a formal bonding of their union.
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Myst let's out a soft squeal of delight and jumps towards him to give him a soft kiss upon his lips with her excitement over his suggestions-

Yes!! I can start getting started right away with some things, well my dress of course, and flowers, I only have a small guest list. Oh so exciting, and oh our little Bella will be so beautiful in a matching gown, and maybe get her a tiny crown? Oh how cute. I am rambling now. I am just excited and look forward to this. But I am looking forward to everafter with you my love. Now I am off to town to start shopping for some things we shall need, and I need some fabric for my dress. I will see you after awhile.

-As she turns and walks away to head into town she starts mumbling about dresses and flowers and who she will invite to the wedding-
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan was happy that Myst was very excited for this, he knew she had been waiting for a good while and they had already had their first-born before they were even married. They had made significant expansion to their residence before their firstborn had been born and had increased its size again to give their stewads the ability to live on their estate which gave them a significantly easier time and allowed them to be even more personable with each other, allowing less pressure of handling their newborn.

Vulkan himself had preperations to make as well after all he should speak with the king and other close confidants that could support their event. They still had to work out the size and scale to. Vulkan wasn't one for extremely lavish ceremony but he also desired to please Myst and her pleasure was important to Vulkan. She had made many sacrifices even moving herself to Imperius to live with him.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Myst headed back home from all the shopping she has done in town, she made plans with the woman at the little flower shop and found someone to actually play some music, it took her awhile to find the right fabric for her dress but she has gotten that started. After spending so long in town shopping for the wedding now she just wanted to get home to her darling baby and her sweet husband to be-
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

The planning was steaming ahead, though the invitations would still have to be created. Vulkan had much to consider in that regard after all as he was classed as a member of the nobility, should he not invite his fellow nobility to attend. If they did the numbers would be significant when you included their direct family alongside them.

This put Vulkan in somewhat of a dilema but he did just think he might have come up with a solution, a small event initially maybe hosted with another minor ceremony at their residence would be called for. Now it would have to be given a more regal appearance but that was doable.
There were more challenges to come and Vulkan had much to discuss with Myst about additional plans for their ceremony.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Once Myst was home she was was speaking to their stewards about the wedding plans and guest lists, she stayed busy for days, she felt she had not seen Vulkan for days, she wondered what has been going on with him, she went in search for her husband to be-
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan and Myst would finally encounter each other again after their busy schedules.

They surely had much to speak about for their upcoming wedding, most certainly when they should hold it.

Vulkan would first enquire, "How have your enquires been going, Sweet Myst" taking her into an embrace, they had seldom time to spend together with their newborn, his duties as sheriff and then the wedding preperations.

As they continued their discussion Vulkan would ask a number of question.

"I believe the most appropriate location would be within the barony, it places us suitably between both Widu and Imperius which would allow easy travel for your friends from Widu to reach us, though we may have to look at making appropriate places for them to reside for their travels locally ?"

"In addition, I believe we should make the final decision on the gemstone for the wedding circlet ?"
Myst

Post by Myst »

-As they have been taking time to discuss things and spending time together and with their baby girl, she thought over what he has asked and everything sounded good to her, now just getting it all in order and in place so they can have their special day, she has thought about the gem she wants-

The gem I was thinking of was a blue sapphire to match my eyes
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan nodded, a sapphire gemstone would suit her eyes well and could even be said to have been a third eye adorning her hair a blue upon reddish blonde.

"I shall see to it and have someone set the stone for us, after that I would say our preparation are getting ever closer to completion and finally the formal display of our bond."

Vulkan would offer out his hands out for Myst to take.

Time was travelling fast and their daughter was growing bigger day by day.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She smiles as she takes his his offered hands, she squeezes them gently as she stares into his eyes a bit before looking away and watches as their daughter plays with her toes, she laughs softly and looks back at him-

Did you ever imagine this to happen? Having such a life? I mean I dreamed of children but well I was fearing it would never happen after my husband died so young and I.... Well never mind. I am so happy now that we met and we have our daughter and moving forward. You both have completed my life. Thank you Vulkan for making me so happy and being my true love, I could not ask for a better partner.