The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Moderator: Community Team

Vulkan

Re: The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan looked at both Myst and the little bundle that she had at her chest. Vulkan didn't know exactly when he would next sleep properly with the noisier household. The newborn seemed so small and fragile and Vulkan wondered what the newborn sensed in their surroundings. The had bore a daughter but Vulkan had no worries about the gender of his offspring after all he was sure that both him and Myst could forge their daughter into a strong adult in the decades to come.

Looking into Myst's eyes as he ran his fingertips through her hair, "I can't say for certain but a combination from the two of us ?

Vulkan would muse over a number of four letter combinations that he could then join with a suggestion from Myst if she so agreed.

Maybe... Sisi... Lira... Luma...Arar... there were many combinations and ideas.
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Laying her head on his shoulder as they look upon the blessing they had created she smiles, she is happier then she has never felt before, having a man that loves her more then ever and having this blessed child they brought forth that she thought she would never have, she strokes the babes cheek softly as she thinks it over-

Isabella Tiss Mir'San, that shall be her name.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

"I do hope once she grows that she enjoys the name we have decided."

Vulkan didn't exactly know how quickly the babe would grow given the mixed species heritage of Myst combined with his heritage. Of course, they could only wait and see. Vulkan didn't exactly have thoughts of training their babe once she came to a suitable age to be a majestic lady but rather preferred to train the arts of the blade and other such techniques of battle.
Vulkan also didn't know how much further their family would expand but given the speed of which they had been blessed with the pregnancy of their first child. Vulkan suspected they would likely have others join them in time.

Fortunately, having two esteemed stewards most certainly helped manage the lack of sleep and their roles both Myst and Vulkan performed within society.

"Maybe we should consider further expansion of our home, while we are at it. We still have significant room for expansion."
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She smiles at him and nods-

I am sure she will be just fine with it my love. Seeing as she has no choice with it. And with expanding on our house is a great idea, we did talk about a big family, did we not?

-She chuckles lightly as she leans in and brushes a soft kiss upon his cheek-

Now no more worries about the babe nor me, we are fine and will do well, you should be off working.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan listened as Myst spoke about him returning to his duties, for the most part his duties were simple as he passed orders down to others and he had saved a volume on coin and assets before they had even met.

He could quite easily take to studies and keep himself close to the home, though the stewards performed significant duties when handling Isabella. That gave Villar an idea, he could commission the construction of stewards quarters to allow the stewards to stay within the property limits as well as having their own abode to be resident in.

Vulkan would respond to Myst's suggestion,

"I could take a return to studies, we have the coin to support us for a time and I can handle most of my duties remotely or with occasional visits. I will set up a steward's residence to allow our students to remain on our property in fair and suitable housing with an increase in their pay, that could well give us some more personal time together without having to worry about interruption."
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She smiles brightly at him, loving the idea, Thinking on how soon they could get started on that-

Yes, that is a wonderful idea, I am sure they would love that very much as well. I support you with your studies my love, if that is what you would like to do.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan was happy that Myst had agreed with his suggestion, he would begin work organising such a thing that very day. After all, the sooner it was complete the more benefit it would have to Myst and himself.

Thus Vulkan began the process of both studying and arranging housing upgrades to his estate residence, during this time he would spend as much time as he could with Myst and Isabella. After all, this was a new and grand experience for him and he wanted to avoid missing it as much as possible.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Myst watched him as he worked on the construction of the new rooms for their Stewards for awhile before jumping in and helping herself, feeling the need to help where she can. When she is not helping him she is taking care of the babe and taking her for walks around town, doing the shopping and showing off their sweet little girl who has her father's eyes. Myst would spend as much time as she could get with Vulkan when he was not busy and hope that one day he would bring up again about when they would marry.-
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan was happy and slightly surprised when Myst joined in with the construction efforts. He was concerned regarding the effects it could have on her health after recently having bore their child, though Vulkan trusted Myst acted in her best interests and wouldn't be intentionally attempting to cause herself harm.

As they worked Vulkan would bring up a previous discussion as they worked. It was nice to get your hands dirty, otherwise your hands got soft and you lost your edge.

"Sweet Myst, I have been investigating the forms of marriage that provide the official legalise within Fenia. It would either have to be done through the Church and the Diocese or through the courts. Which would you prefer, I remember previously you mentioning aligning along the spirit of the temple of Widu which has a differing alignment to that of the temple of Imperius."
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Myst stands back and wipes her brow, she looks up at him with a soft smile upon her face, admiring him for a moment before she answered him, once she did she sighes softly-

My beloved Vulkan, I have done already changed everything to the temple of Imperius, I have nothing to do with Widu anymore except have an empty house sitting there. My loyalty is here with you and this town, I would not mind then to get married through the church.