A Trip to Imperius

Moderator: Community Team

Ladyblackhawk

Re: A Trip to Imperius

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Emerald grinned at him.
" My children are 8 years old, twins, James and Grace, They will give you a hard time believe me."
The tavern was filling up, their meal arrived Emerald heard him order bread and giggled.
" That hungry Kendor?"
She tucked into her meal, enjoying being with him.
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

He grinned at her remark. “Em I will answer any of your children’s questions honestly.” When she looked at him and asked him about his hunger. He looked her in her eyes trying to convey more than his words meant for more than food said. “Yes Em I am very hungry.” He wants to take her in his arms and kiss her passionately. Now isn’t the time.
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Emerald laughed at Kendor.
" So its not just food, you are hungry for Kendor, or am I reading your face wrong?"
She looked at him knowing deep down what he was referring to.
" You certaintly aren't shy."
Eating her meal Emerald grinned to herself, this was a very interesting date, so far.
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

He smiled at her words. Knowing he would have to be totally honest with her. “Em you didn’t misread anything. It’s refreshing to have a intelligent and beautiful woman to talk with.” He grinned cheekily, wanting her in his arms. He wasn’t going to try any tricks with her. Come what may he would be honest with her. He finished his food without really tasting anything. He suggested a walk around town. “Em I don’t want the night to end just yet. How about showing me around.”
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Sitting listening to him Emerald finally finished her meal.
" I really enjoyed that and if you want I could show you around."
She smiled at him,he did interest her, cheeky and honest.
" Thankyou for the compliment Kendor, if you like after our walk you can come back to mine for a night cap."
Emerald knew they wouldnt be alone , her house keeper and the children would be there.
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

“I would love to have you show me around.” He smiled and grinned. “Em I will have a night cap with you. I assume your house keeper will be there.” He held out his arm for her to take. He enjoyed the walk very much and her company. He kept looking into her eyes and was very happy. They finally arrived at her house all to soon. Knowing that the evenings was coming to a close. “I can’t wait for the picnic I will enjoy that very much. Em I want to see you anytime your schedule allows.”
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Emerald was happy to hold his arm, their walk was pleasant, she could feel him keep looking at her.
Arriving at her home she opens the door to let him in.
" Welcome to my home Kendor, please come in."
Just then Emerald heard voices from the kitchen, then her children came running to greet her.
" Grace, James please say hello to our guest Kendor."
She watched them both slow down and look at him.
" Kendor wants to take us all on a picnic tomorrow, what do you think?" she asked them.
Leading him into the kitchen she smiled at him.
" Now for that night cap, what drink would you like Kendor ?"
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

“He smiled, “Thank you for having me.” He chuckles lightly and enters two children enter the room. Bowing to the children he say, “Hello lady Grace a pleasure to meet you. What is this you have behind your ear my lady.”He pulls out a coin and hands it to her. sir James nice to meet you. He reaches behind his ear and pulls another coin out and hands it to him”I hope you two like picnics.”
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Emerald watches him do magic tricks on the twins and grins.
Both children laugh at him, when asked about if they like picnic`s they look at their Mother.
" You do like picnic`s , don't you ?"
Grace nods and James asks can we ride there?
Emerald looks at Kendor and asks
" Are we going to ride to the picnic, the twins and I love to ride."
She then thought maybe he doesn't ride or even own a horse.
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

Kendor looked at Em, “I’m sorry but I have never ridden. You will have to pick out a gentle horse for me.” “ He looked at Em, “I don’t drink a lot so whatever you have is ok with me”. “James and Grace how do you like school.”