Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Alexandria

Re: Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Alexandria »

Hello Imperius, I'm Alexandria Braeden from Bravia visiting with my niece Callie her hippogriff Nodwin and my companion and friend Sybil. Alex looks to the left of her then to the right.... Crap! Callie! Spinning around; well she was here. Has anyone see a curly haired dimpled lunatic who goes by the name of Callie? She is about this tall; Alex using her hand held it up to give a guess at Callie's height, she is here in Fenia looking for her missing parents, Arthur and Lynna.

Don't let the cute 4 year old fool you she is quite a handful.

CAL...LIEE!

Sorry, pleased to meet everyone.

CAL...LIEE! Where is that girl…
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Alex welcome!

Callie's here too? Perhaps she can help me with Kleio....

Calllliiiiiiieeee!
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Callie

Post by Callie »

Walking, walking, walking. Why did going somewhere involve so much walking? Callie walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked...well you get the idea. And Nodwin walked with her. Auntie Alex walked with her, Sybil walked with her. They just kept walking and walking and walking. Then they were there. YAY, they were, wait...where were they? Oh yes, Imperius. Callie found that a funny name for a town, Imperius. She even tested it out and giggled at the sound; Impeweish. Giggles floated on the breeze. At least for a moment or two. But this was a serious trip, Callie was going to find her mommy and daddy, no matter what. They were here, they had to be. Because they were not at home. Bad mommy and daddy, not being home with callie when Callie missed them so much. The thuought went unvoiced, because deep down, and even not so deep down, Callie never really thought her mommy or daddy were bad. She loved them both way too much to even think tht for more than a split second. ((And how do seconds get split anyway? Are they called seconds then? What is half a second supposed to be called? Is there a name for them? Or can they even be split to begin with? Oh well, back to Callie)

Callie and Nodwin wandered away from Auntie Alex and Sybil, stopping to turn in circles, look under rocks, behind trees, inside bushes. Anywhere the tiny toddler could think to look for her parents, she did. Even in odd places that parents couldn't possibly fit, or could they? After all, there was majik all over, maybe someone shrunk them down so they were tiny and couldn't walk fast enough to make it home to her? Of course, with all of this starting and stopping and looking and bending, she quite lost track of her auntie and Sybil, which was probably not a good thing when you were a tiny toddler on chubby little legs walking with a baby hippogriff that really wasn't a baby anymore, but magically hadn't gotten much bigger than Callie even though Nodwin should have by now.

And even with all of the looking and stopping and twirling and hunting and peeking, no parents popped out. Not from the trees, or bushes, or from under rocks. Not from houses or skies or even from Nodwin's wings. No parents anywhere. And no auntie. Ohhhhh...Aundie Axix ish no going to wikey Callie and Nodwin no being wif her. Nodwin, Callie need find Aundie Axix. Yew hear her? Callie no...ohhhhhh...Callie hear her now. Yew too? Callie began running as fast as her chubby dimpled legs could carry her towards the sound of her name. And now two people were calling her name, was she going to be in trouble or what? Aunddiiiiieeeee Axxiiiixxxxxx...Callie and Nodwin issshhhhh commminnggggg. Whereeee issshhh yewwwww? Whooo isshhh wifff yewww? Callie hear yew, can yew hear Callie? Can yew fwend hear Callie too?
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Hello everyone!
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Passing by, Morghain eyes up the new creature briefly as he greets everyone. With a slight nod, she returns his greeting "Greetings to you, stranger."
Casper

Post by Casper »

((accidently posted in the wrong city sorry))
Casper

Post by Casper »

so i moved here. hello Imperious. I'm Casper.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings to you, youngling. Welcome to our lands.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Hi Casper, welcome to Imperius :)
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Dear Imperians!

Me, Ramzunius of Maps and Machines, arrived to Your marvelous town, hoping to be useful here and to serve with my skills and abilities. I was invited by Mayor Jandar and am pretty happy to arrive safely.

It was great interest for me to look over your market. By the way, what price for wheat is appropriate? And could someone of millers make me some cream for reasonable price?

Today I decided to spend few freznics on Your university. Hope I'll find suitable job tomorrow.