Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Jandar

Re: Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Jandar »

The town normally pays 11.0 for wheat - which is the price the province pays the town by the way- however through tomorrow I offered to pay 12.0 The cow ranchers also have some private contracts with many of the local wheat farmers (including myself) . Wheat demand tends to outrun the need a lot of the time, although we usually manage to hold our own here. I also would not mind picking up a little cream to help produce some buttered veggies again. I need at least 4 more to make a fresh batch right now.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Gentlemen, if you are searching for cream, I keep my tavern store stocked with it.
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

Fear not, mortals. For I hath returned!
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Hello Imperius!
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ingref

Post by Ingref »

Dear friends and countrymen,
My name is Ingref, until recently a peasant farmer of the Imperius outskirts. My family and I eked out a modest existence, living off the land with wit and persistence. Our community, though small, is tightly knit and raised all of us with morals, compassion and fierce determination. So armed, I have come to the big city as their champion. If it is within my power, I shall not only make a living here, but a name for myself and a place for my people to thrive.
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Welcome Ingref
Misty

Post by Misty »

Welcome to Imperius Ingref.
Ingref

Post by Ingref »

Friends, I am running for Mayor. I appreciate your votes. I represent a new fresh voice and strive to be equal to your trust.
Eleutheria

Post by Eleutheria »

Be greeted, citizens of Imperius. I am Ela, born in a small village near Fiene and I just arrived in this wonderful town. I already had the pleasure to meet an angel at the tavern ... that's what I call a perfect beginning. I am looking forward to getting to know you and to become a valuable member of this community.
balerion

Post by balerion »

A more proper introduction than the mystic mentor one is in order. Welcome to my... our lands. Feel free to address any questions you may have to myself or Aingeal, our current Mayoress. May your stay be eternally profitable.

Priestdragon and Mentordragon Balerion
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear