Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Barabal

Re: Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Barabal »

Halo,
I'm completely new to Secfenia and really enjoying it so far.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Welcome to Imperius Barabal.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Hello to the fine citizens of Imperius! I am here, visiting your fair city as part of a tour of the biggest cities of Secfenia. If you see me wandering the streets and markets, stop and say hello
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Welcome...

Please be sure to stop by the Town Hall to read the notices and enjoy your stay whilst your here.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

The young lady walks into the Town and looks around with amazement she forgot how big Imperus was, she then see the castle from far and she smiles sweetly, remembering all the dances,the good times she faithfully served the first King and Queen, she smiles sweetly remembering how her. Dearest friend Aingeal use to scold her every time she would bow to her as Queen, deep in her thaught, kinda daydreaming of old times, she almost get knocked down by a running child, bringing her back to reality, she feels a tear down her cheek as she very much did miss the good old times, part of her yerned to serve the castle and the people once more, but she didn't know the current King very well , and not that she didn't want to but she never see him much. She sighs. then remember the reason of her travel, she been promising Aingeal and Balarion to come for a visit for a wile.
She looks in her bag making sure she got all her gifts , Zunian Fire whisky for Aingeal, a Doll for Aingeal daughter, and most importantly the blueberry pie for balarion. She smiles brightly as she see them all there and not broken a all.

Well now I need to find them * she see a big fountain in the middle of the town center so she walks to it and sits on the edge , she takes out a old Map from the beginning of the town, she looks around and noticed that every thing changed , she sighs. How am I supposed to find were they are with this out dated old Map? she sat there staring at it , playing with her pendent hoping it would guide her.
Amara

Post by Amara »

Amara was proud of herself...as proud as a three year old could be. Mama let her do big girl things, and roaming around the town hall was one of them. Mama only told her to behave and not bother other people. And to not do magiks.

Amara saw mama's friend wandering around the town hall. "Ermaaaaaa" she called out in a sing song voice. She skipped over to her her red curls bobbing. "Hihi!" She danced around giggling. "Youse lookin for mama?" She said taking Ermaylse's hand and all but dragging her to mama's office, talking a mile a minute about this that and the other.
Daughter of Aingeal and Anessen - Played In Memory of Renee (Gone too soon)
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

She was sitting there playing with her pendent when she heard a voice a singing voice of a child, she smiled brightly recognising Aingeal daughter, "Ermaaaaaa" the child skipped to her directions, the child red hair jumping and flowing, Ermalyse looked at the child smiling proudly thinking to her self, ' that child will grow with her mother grace and beauty. The child giggles as she turns and twirled around Ermalyse, Ermalyse called and danced with the child.

Well aren't you grown in to a lovely girl, pretty just as your mother.

The child stopped dancing and looked at Ermalyse, "Youse lookin for mama?" The child took her hand and almost dragging her to Aingeal office talking about this and that, Ermalyse listened to the child with much interest she nodded here and giggled there to every fun event Ermalyse was so happy she made this trip she missed the little Princess so much.

( sorry late answer rl cane in the way, BTW Friday to Monday Pm I be with my son)
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

Hello!

I'm new to Fenia, just finding my way around.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Welcome little one. May your time here be most profitable.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

Welcome!
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass