Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Sekhmet

Re: Welcome to the City of Imperius! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Sekhmet »

"Ah workers.." Sekhmet chuckles. "Some men like women; some men like money. I suppose you're the latter. Well, I would be willing to do anything for the King, but he needs me to build his Imperial Palace here in Imperius. I hope you understand that I must take care of the King's immediate needs first." Isis winks then giggles at Rose's comment. All the more funnier since Sekhmet is Egyptian.

"It is nice to meet you as well Rose. If you ever need anything, let me know. I'm always willing to help a neighbor."
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"Don't be too fast with judging people. And of course needs of the King comes always first. Good luck with the Palace!"
Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Giggles at Athnal. "Of course, I wouldn't wish to misjudge you, good man." Isis smiles, realizing how serious he was. "Please feel free to visit us in Imperius any time. I think the King may be the only man living in the city, to his good fortune, but I'm sure all the ladies would enjoy your company as well."

ooc: I realize there are other men in town, but none of them are rping..so for all intents and purposes they are nonexistant. edit: an' for those that don't know, Wolfmist is a 9 year old boy so he doesn't count.
AngelRose

Post by AngelRose »

Rose nods slowly at Athnal explanation, Suuuureeee, if you say sooo... Rose turned Sekhmet and smiles, I'll keep that in mind. And about the King, it should be here. After all, why would this town be called Imperius? The King's IMPERIUS. :P :D

Rose ears perk up at the mention of a certain someone, It can't be.. naahh.. Rose thought as she contemplates.
Leana

Post by Leana »

Hello, everyone :)
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Hey Leana *hugs*
Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Hey, Kiddos! How's it going?
satin

Post by satin »

"We need more men in Imperius... Where are all our men?"
Leana

Post by Leana »

I tied their bootlaces together :mrgreen:
satin

Post by satin »

Laughs playfully considering that aspect.

"Oh I see Isis, you, and I will have a lot of fun together."