Rosie (Aug 24)
Timenia (Aug 04)

Arrivals: Ilunabar
New Fields:
New Profession:
New Way:

Population Make up:

Citizens
Level 0: 3 (1 Active, 1 Retreat and 1 Dead)
Level 1: 7 (3 Active, 3 Retreat and 1 Dead)
Level 2: 10 (8 Active, 2 Retreat and 0 Dead)
Level 3: 16 (13 Active, 3 Retreat and 0 Dead)
Level 4: 5 (5 Active, 0 Retreat and 0 Dead)

Active: 30
Dead: 2
Retreat: 9
Suspended: 0
Total population: 41 Citizens

Field distribution

Chicken: 6 (5 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
Corn: 22 (16 Active 6 Retreat0 Dead)
Cow: 6 (6 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead)
Sheep: 3 (1 Active 2 Retreat 0 Dead)
Veggie: 8 (8 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead)
Wheat: 23 (18 Active4 Retreat 1 Dead)
Klah: 2 (0 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)

• Summer (June 15 - August 31): Corn is in season

Professions

Baker: 4 (4 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead)
Blacksmith: 4 (3 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
Butcher: 6 (5 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
Carpenter: 3 (3 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead)
Mason: 5 (4 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
Miller: 6 (5 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
Weaver: 3 (2 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)

Ways

Army: 6 (5 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
Priest: 5 (4 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
Sorcerer: 9 (8 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead)
State: 1 (1 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead)

If you are looking for people to give your social points to - here's a list of

citizens for you.

Aingeal
Amatyllis
Anessen
Amelia
Anjoliquee
balerion
Benn
Casper
Cathrina
Delila
Dougal
Francesca
GracieBells
Ilunabar
Jandar
Jazmyn
Kayleigh
Kyshra
Locien
Lukoki
Marion
Mazork
Miss_Malan
Misty
Morghain
Nienna
Rohanne
Rosie
SaelaV90
StewartLongfellow
Suu_Nee
tigerlilly
Timenia
Trinity
Tybalt
Vandor
Vulkan
Wagnard
William
Zafiresage
Zahara
Zuan

For Extra Help - The Elder in Imperius/Fenia is: Peter_Pan :D
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Re: Imperius Mentor office

Post by Aishe »

Joanna -

I heard you are the new mentor of Imperius! I am thrilled to hear this. Your desire to help creatures is one that should help you with this job. I have full confidence in you.

Congratulations! If you need anything, please let me know. The mentor position is not one unfamiliar to me and I am always here to help.

Best of luck:

P.S. - A potted plant should arrive with this letter if my steward didn't forget it. (He's temporary, as my real steward is behind in Bravia for the time being. He is kind of forgetful, but super sweet.) I find a plant helps brighten up a dreary office! (My new office may or may not slowly turning into a forest...) Be sure to water it once a day!
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

Jo opened the door to the mayor's office to find a letter and a plant of some kind on the desk. She read the letter and smiled, then lifted one of the leaves of the plant, only to have it nip at her. Eyeing it more cautiously, she settled into her desk to read her first letter from the Mayor and begin her work.

After she finished compiling a list of fields and workshops in Imperius, she penned a quick response to Aishe.

Aishe,

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement, and the lovely plant. I'll be bothering you with questions soon enough I'm sure.

Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Joanna -

Imagine my horror when my beautiful Bravian strawberry bloom (the flowers smell like strawberries!) was sitting at home while my wife's frightful creature of a plant was sent to you! Lewis (this "steward") sent you the wrong thing! And one so ghastly! (I haven't the faintest where my wife finds such peculiar things.)

Rest assured, Lewis has learnt his lesson. (Nearly lost his thumb moving that thing!)

Feel free to keep it. Mages know I don't want it in my house around my troublesome twins! I shall send the strawberry blooms your way if you'd like them, still.

In the meantime, I invite you to join me for some tea at the Castle in my office. I would love to give you a tour, if our schedules allow it! You may find the Royal Court to be a great tool in getting to know creatures of our home and come across good opportunities. The doors to our home, Thaspo'ordere, are always opened for a friend in the very least, located just outside the city walls. [Thread to come!]

I look forward to seeing you soon, outside of the tavern! At the very least, I look forward to buying you a congratulatory fire whiskey next time I see you in the Mysts.

Cheerfully:

P.S. - Feel free to gift the naughty plant to Lewis for his mail services should it not be to your liking!
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

Aishe,

I kind of like the feisty plant. It spices up the place, though I'm sure the smell of strawberries would be more enticing for new citizens. Perhaps I'll keep this one to guard my drinks from the Mayor.

I'll try to stop by the Castle in the next few days to take you up on that tour.

Joanna

Post by Joanna »

Joanna pinned up a new notice outside the Mayor's Office.
Please welcome our newest creature, Shaye! She could use a few more social points, if anyone has a few to spare.