*Imperius Mayor Office

Moderator: Community Team

Haley_Rose

Re: Imperius Mayor Office

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley walks in her office to give a report of her latest activities.
Greetings Citizens:

As I have looked over the market and received letters of the needs of the Viceroyalty. I have mailed letters to our corn and wheat farmers requesting half of their harvest of both crops because we are running low on feed for the animals.

So far I have gotten several good responses regarding our dilemna.

I thank everyone who has given graciously for the kingdom.

My office is always open for suggestions or any needs that need to be addressed.

Haley Rose
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Lady Haley,

The goods from Imperious on the VR Fair are too rich for the VR coffers. If you would lower the prices, I could purchase the goods more frequently or in bulk. There is a lack of goods in the VR inventory for our breeding program, but I cannot purchase your wheat at the price on the Fair. :)

~ A.
FM of Fenia
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Oh alright Arthur I will take care of it.
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Greetings Citizens of Imperius:

Thank you for voting me in as your Mayoress again. Things have been going very well this past term and I look forward to working with you once again.

If there are any needs, please feel free to come to me and we can discuss them.

The call for corn, wheat and wood was a tremendous success.

I would ask that you would continue to give me some of your yield again so that the VR has plenty of fodder. Let's show them that they can count on Imperius.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Lady Mayor,

I am looking for an experienced and trustworthy trader, do you have anyone in Imperius that fits this description? If so, please let me know! I have a trade in Widu but can't complete it without a trader. :)
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Well I can send my husband Shane if you would like. I have sent him there before but more experienced I do not know Sir.

Please send me a mail or I can send out a mass mail looking for one. I could check on Morghain for she is an experienced trader though I'm not sure if she is available. Please let me know what you think.

Haley Rose
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

I have sent another. Thanks though. ;)

To keep you, and the citizens of Fenia updated, this is what the VR is paying for goods. Please sell me your wheat and corn! :)

Price List for goods:
Wheat - 11.50 and under
Corn - 3.25 and under
Flour - 13.50 and under
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

The VR is also looking for wood! :) Please post some on the Fair to be purchased.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Thanks for your help on obtaining goods. :)
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

You're welcome Arthur. I still need eggs if you can post them on the VR for me.

Haley Rose