*Imperius Sheriff Office [ORP]

Moderator: Community Team

Vulkan

Re: Imperius Sheriff Office [ORP]

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan entered his office at the start of the new year he walked around the dust covered interior and sighed, he slowly began working his way around the outer pieces of furniture and dusted them down, opening up the window letting in the cold morning breeze, before walking up to the center table picking up the ledgers on the table and blowing off the dust, as he opened them he said to himself "back to work at last"
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Bill

Post by Bill »

Bill walked around a corner to see the building where he believed the sheriff's office would be. He was completely new to town and broke as vagabond without knowledge or proper training.
As he was five feet and nine inches. The strong oaken staff he held on his hand seemed a long one compared to him. Neither he did know how to put it into a best use, he kept it always with him, just in case for unfortunate events Maybe, to whack something or someone if that is ultimately necessary He had thought when he had scrolled the market stalls to see the goods Imperius offered to him.

He was nothing but glad in rags a shirt and trousers when he knocked on the door of the assumed 'Sheriff's office'
He putted out his best posture and stepped in.

In front of him, he saw man wearing armor, jewelry and few weapons. With as much as courage he could get, he said Sheriff, My name is Bill. I came to volunteer into the town's militia. There had been told you are looking for recruits.

The staff he held is his hand, felt a mediocre weapon compared to what the sheriff wore.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan got to his feet and said "yes, we may be looking for recruits to defend the town that can hold there own", Vulkan walked around the young man, occasionally prodding him with the tip of his sword, Vulkan got to his side he choose to see how the lad would react to an unexpected strike he swung his blade around with its flat side towards the young lads stomach.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Bill stands still in front of the sheriff's table and tries hard not to giggle, when Sheriff pokes him with the tip of the sword. A faintly showing smirk, Bill holds on his face. He feels Sheriff circling around him and notices Sheriff's considering look.

As Bill was about to say something stupid. He sees the blade coming from the side, where the Sheriff stands. Bill makes a quick and imprudent decision to block the swinging piece of metal with his staff. Clank!!! The blade hits the staff and gives a nasty grue to it, which Bill feels up at his hands.
*His voice wavering a little* Oww! My hands palm.. *His voice calms down a bit* Is this how you greet all the recruits? It was something i least expected, sir.
Bill holds the staff in the 'blocking' direction.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan sheathed his sword, "well i guess your a bit scrawny but you could be taught, now head out and eat some meat and whenever you want take militia jobs"
Bill

Post by Bill »

That is all? Bill thought.

He lowered his staff and walked out of the office's door.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

There was activity around the Sheriff's Office it seemed he was around and was now actively allowing people to come in for any discussions or chat's if they wished, while he worked at his ledgers.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius enters office and looks around with some... anxiety. He isn't used to deal with law Enforcement officers.

"I'd like to make a statement. Someone was tryied to rob me... at outskirts of Imperius. Fortunately, that person was of similar equipment (and same level), so I withstood the attack. No harm was done, so I'm not revealing his personality, just to be said, he/she ir one of citizen of Imperius.

I'm asking for permission to challenge that person (Stats, first blood), such way diverting what almost was a crime, to what could be a training?"