Looking for a Blacksmith...

Moderator: Community Team

Mazork

Looking for a Blacksmith...

Post by Mazork »

...with Advanced Forging, who's willing to make me an emerald encrusted sword. I have the emerald, and I'll pay well for your time. Someone who lives in Imperius would be best, so I wouldn't have to travel. Please contact me if you're interested.
Mazork

Re: Looking for a Blacksmith...

Post by Mazork »

I have an offer from someone who can do the encrusting, but I still need someone with Advanced Forging to make an unencrusted sword.
William

Post by William »

I can make the sword. PM me in game and we can try organise transfering the gem to me. (timezone differences and all that makes it hard)
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

I now have an unencrusted sword, just need someone to put the emerald on it.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

if you can get the emerald mazork i can sort it
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

My request has been fulfilled, so I'm not longer looking for a blacksmith. I thank those who helped me.
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

Again, looking for blacksmith(s) to start creating dozens of axes for the town of Imperius. Its essential to create a lot so we can make decent production of wood. Its is profitable for everyone around for this. I myself would like at least two plain ones. Perhaps the town hall can provide or commission some axe production.
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

Thanks for the axe! Although the price is very steep for a town that wants people to chop wood for them, don't expect wood to be sold at 5.00 freznics anymore...
I am loyal to make the town improve, but make it easier to want to chop wood. I never see a lot on the market, so keep axes cheap and you will get a lot more support. :pillow:
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Wagnard, the axe that was on the market was bought from Fenia City, and I made 1f profit for the transaction. I am working on getting cheaper things. If there is ever an issue my door is always open and you can mail me at any time.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
waerth

Post by waerth »

Dear Wagnard, I currently have on sale 13 axes on the widu townsmarket for 48 freznics a piece. I can make 21 more as that is the number of axe handles I currently have. Please come to Widu and buy them all :)

Waerth