[ORP] A Bard of Life and a Lady of Fire

Moderator: Community Team

Evan

Re: [ORP] A Bard of Life and a Lady of Fire

Post by Evan »

Evan sighed contently as he watched the wedding commence; he began to drum his fingers along Brem's hand and arm whilst he sat, he couldn't help but chuckle at the large dragon walking Zahara down the isle. After a few moments he let out a content hum and he said quietly to Brem
"Those vows were elegantly put." Evan looked over at Brem with a half grin...then he looked down, his smile fading as he saw Brem's shoelessness; he shook his head and thought "WELL atleast he tried." Evan wanted to take off his shoes too...as he never really liked them, he was told they completed any formal outfit...and with that he left his on...Though now he was getting increasingly excited and he tapped his foot just so; he hoped for a legendary after party. One that he could brag about in hell.
Snapping out of his thoughts upon Seeing Aida, he gave a nod and soft smile, He mouthed the words
"You look Beautiful" giving her a "A-ok" signal . He then also noticed her shoelessness...With a jolt forward he began looking at everyones feet ; he thinks "By the devil I am not the only one wearing shoes am I ?!" he scoffs a little; not too loudly and he sits back...looking inconspicuous as he tries to hide his feet under his chair.

Evan looked around... he thought that in mortal weddings there should be a kiss happening about now; right after the rings come on...did Stew forget...nervous grooms tend to forget things...like pants and whatnot...he surveys everyone else wondering if they noticed this as well...he bites one of his thumb rings slightly; only a little bit nervous that this hasn't happened yet
Last edited by Evan on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion turns around and glares at Evan. He of course is wearing nothing but his bow tie.

"I wouldn't be caught dead in shoes but you don't have to make a fuss about it Evan. I wouldn't be caught dead in pants either for that matter. Now be quiet and behave."

Balerion returns his attention to the proceedings and snuggles up close to his wife. With her here the day is truly complete at last. He has a fair bit he'd like to say to her about how magnificent she looks, but unlike Evan he knows to wait until the wedding is done.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
StewartLongfellow

Post by StewartLongfellow »

Taking the ring from Seb, looks over the simple ring...thinking of when he plunked down the money to buy it, thinking to himself, this was meant for a special lady...and how glad he was to meet her. Slipping it onto her finger, he looks to her eyes, and says:

Love, the band of gold I give you now, is my bond to your heart, that I will be with you, until the end of time...and if at all possible, beyond. Your Pillow in life, always.

Smiles, and nods to Seb, a silent thanks.
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She takes a ring from Sebastian and gently places it on Stew's hand once he's done placing one on hers...

"Love, this ring is my promise that I'll never forsake our Pillow, and that my love for you will be eternal and never changing. "

She slipped the ring on his finger and smiled softly..
Misty

Post by Misty »

Once the vows had been spoken and the rings exchanged, Misty looks at Stewart with a smile and says "You may now kiss your Bride."
StewartLongfellow

Post by StewartLongfellow »

Smiles, and gives his now wife a soft, lingering kiss, holding her...then finishes, looking to her eyes, before looking to the folks gathered.
Misty

Post by Misty »

(once they have kissed each other)... Feeling the love that they have for each other, Misty turns to the guests and says "I present to all of you for the first time as a married couple, Zahara and Stewart."
"May the blessings of the pillow grace this holy marriage. Stitched together in love you become one for all time. Hold fast to each other both in times of darkness and times of light. Be a downy delight in joy and a ever listening ear in sorrow. Whatever you do to each other you do to your own self. Embrace this in being each other's refuge and safety. May your most precious pillows be joined together to symbolize this perfect bond."
Zahara

Post by Zahara »

She allows Stew's kiss to linger, a contented grin on her face when he finally lets go of her, and as soon as Misty is done speaking, then looks at him, and then at everyone else...

"Who is ready to party?"
Evan

Post by Evan »

Evan grins widely, at the scold he got from Bal for his scoff...Evan; I guess is the first to clap and cheer...Because that is what you do at weddings~!
"Wooooo! Congratulations!" he stands; sitting for so long he was happy to with a grin, clapping a bit loudly now, he would say the standard bless you and I pray for good fortune but...he doesn't think that they would exactly like the blessings of a demon....So he just smiles.
Evan can be a little bit of a uptight guy...UNTIL there is a wedding, cake and pretty people involved...Then to hell with it. With a wide grin and says
"Bring on the ale and music! Let's dance" He stands on the chair he was sitting upon and he puts his foot up on the back and pushes the chair over backwards, doing a graceful skip to the soft grass.
Once he is on the ground he jogs to a roomy area ; one that would be perfect for dancing and he summons his fiddle.
"May your life together be humble and filled with many expected and unexpected virtues. May your land be fertile and your home, prosperous~ " bows "now that the formal shenanigans is over" Evan exchanges a inviting look to Brem and with a mischievous and joyous glint in his eye, he kicks off his shoes, wiggling his toes in the grass; getting in fiddle play position.

Evan begins to bounce a little, these mortals wouldn't like intense fire dancing music...so how about... Evan inhales and begins to effortlessly play Wedding Fiddle music!
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

I'm always ready for a party, my newly-married sis