*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Wagnard

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Wagnard »

Perhaps I have not been very observant, but I have seen no carpentry jobs up.
As I am in the process of building up our town hall I will be asking for the help of a few of our town's carpenters so please if you would like to see the town grow take those carpentry jobs posted by the town hall.

Currently at 90% completed for Basic woodworking I, so in a very short while I can be of more use. Still, it seems that 2? (3?) carpenters are one too many. Perhaps I should create a carpentry shop here and take requests? Otherwise it is random item making in the hopes something sells.
Kira_Thra

Post by Kira_Thra »

Kira had participated in the night watch (town militia) and had been given a warrant for a certain individual named Bill. Whilst making her rounds, lantern light swaying to and fro as she peered in doorways and alleys, a man who was the very essence of the description she was given along with the warrant, darted across the street from one alleyway to another. Kira gave chase, but the man was far more familiar with the city than she and he eluded her. A search for her commander proved him just as elusive as Bill, so she was unsure where she should report her sighting, or even if she should.

Still she figured it was best to report this to someone and so she posted her bulletin:
Warrant #2 for Case #132 - Bill spotted, was given chase but eluded capture
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

It has been awhile since arthur_loxley has been around, but is there anyone else willing to take on a baking contract? The town market is uninspired, and I have want for klahua cake, eggdrop soup, and tuna sandwiches. If someone wants to make several, I can buy some up and keep them on market, just to get some variety there, in addition to my personal needs. As for my carpentry shop, that too will start producing goods simply to get things rolling. Any suggestions?
Bhenithius

Post by Bhenithius »

blarg
Last edited by Bhenithius on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Ahh a most useful resources. Your willingness to serve pleases me.
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Not so sure that list is 100% complete. :roll: I've been back from my trip and in fact had a steward hiring workers to work my field before I returned by a couple weeks so I assume that is considered active.
Bhenithius

Post by Bhenithius »

((If you weren't in town at the time i made any of these lists, you wouldn't have been added, regardless of whether you had a steward working for you. Your name simply wouldn't have appeared on the ig town list. You also wouldn't have been added if in retreat or dead. Also, this particular list you're commenting about shouldn't be used. There's a thread for that which you can find here - Directory of Fields & Workshops . Welcome back, Jandar. Directory has been updated. Also, try to keep in mind that sarcastic eye roll emoji's serve no purpose but to add a flare of snottyness that only discourages further work on my part in something that benefits us all. Thank you))
balerion

Post by balerion »

:roll:

Chill out bro.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

If any are missing from it, it is quite simple for them to request addition. This is not a final and complete list. I for one am most pleased that someone has taken the time out to make even this much of one conveniently available for our use. It has made the process of contacting people for many of my more recent shopping trips into town much easier.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

if anyone happens to find any celery, Timenia and I are both looking for it. Let one of us know if you have any to sell for up to 9fz.