*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Project LVI »

A small note and reminder

The milk output for both towns is at least 10 bottles a day usually now, it is not a rare occurrence, if you would please not buy all of the milk on the market in one sitting and just enough for a day or so so that others may also enjoy the purchase of some milk as they may also need intelligence points that would be appreciated. This could be considered hoarding, but again I understand this may be looked at as a rare occurrence that milk is on the market; it is not. Thank you

- King LVI
Cool_Cat

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Cool_Cat »

CC stretch as tall as she can to pin her message as she is not sure where to do so.

I must travel on the 25 to Widu and am scared to go alone an no grant is anyone goin over there?

see CC
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

to receive a travel grant all you have to do is request one via in game mail. grant issued.
Cool_Cat

Post by Cool_Cat »

im sorry sir... i don have it :(

now in widu maybe i find traveler .
Cool_Cat

Post by Cool_Cat »

ok i got one now from here ty
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

ah, apologies then. when I sent, or attempted to at least, I was just waking up from sleep. I must have mistaken the "person is not in town message" for a "grant sent" message
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I am seeking two creatures who would like the opportunity to serve their King and his Kingdom. If you would like to possibly be one of these two creatures write a letter to me with any noble actions or services you have performed so far as well as anything else that you believe may help.

- King LVI

Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Great people of Fenia,

The King and I have just recently felt the need to collect data we did not bother to keep during these three and a half months of the beautiful Kingdom of Fenia's existence, and so we reach out to those who many have received any sort of financial aid or gift from his Majesty in the past (not including the 10 over 10 program, we got that fresh in memory still) so we may possibly use the collected findings in a sort of announcement, or acknowledgment, of some sort soon. Thank you.

Edward Spike
Minister of many things

Small Note: Please send the information to either the King or myself, and in no way will your name be put out publicly regarding this. thank you once again.
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Notice:

I am looking for someone for the position of Mentor of Imperius. thank you.

Earl of Imperius
Edward Spike
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

To whom it Concerns:

I placed a job on the market for 2fr, as after completing my studies and buying goods to bring home I didn't realize I didn't have enough. If someone takes the job I will pay another 16fr when I get home in two days.

Thanks in advance,

Aingeal.
Sending the note to Imperius, Aingeal hoped someone might help her out.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia