*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Idra

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Idra »

Citizens of Imperius

I understand we have all been through a frenzied few weeks. Please know the Queen, her trusted council and the military have things under control.

The town is currently hosting a Wood Chopping Competition ( http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =40&t=4361 ) in our vast forests. I encourage each creature to compete. If an axe is needed, please contact me.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lady Idra
-insert fancy titles here-
koschei

Post by koschei »

-Ahem-

(Yes, I'm writing out "Ahem" on a piece of parchment, what's it to you, mortal?)

I should like to make the town administrator or administrators aware of two perhaps unrelated items.
  • Item the first: The town has been accustomed to buying wool that I produce. As you know, the black sheep of the Ice Tower produce wool that is thicker, more resilient, and of a naturally higher quality than sheep produced anywhere else in the realm. That is crackles with green sparks in stormy weather and seems to shrink in strong sunlight rather than warm water is none of your business, thank you very much. Nonetheless, I find that our auld agreement has not been honored of late, and my stocks of wool build up at the market. Please see to this at your earliest convenience.
  • Item the second: I am now as evil as it is possible to be, with documentation! "Alignment: -1000". This may or may not have anything at all to do with the item above. I leave it for you to interpret as best you may.
Please move swiftly, lest my sheep begin to feel unappreciated, and thus act out in search of attention and validation.

Yours in darkness,
Koschei, Sorcerer
Idra

Post by Idra »

Koschei -

It appears Balerion went and burned all the paperwork prior to being removed from the Mayor's office. If you wish to discuss an agreement, the door is open. I will note, that your wool will remain on the market for Imperius' weavers to purchase in order to create their goods, unless you chose to approach and discuss an agreement.

In regard to your current alignment, it has no sway on any agreement, past or future.

Lady Idra
Auron

Post by Auron »

Lady Idra,

Heads up, I had an agreement to purchase Koschei's wool and would tell him when to stop. When Duke Datron took over the office this information was passed on to Queen Maria and Duke Datron from myself. I had assumed Duke Datron would pass this information on to you but when I saw Koschei's wool building up on the market I assumed not and decided to contact him myself.

If you are not willing to purchase all of the wool it would be good if you could purchase some as I know we have the finances to do so as well as the value in adding it to the inventory. The man has gone out of his way to help the Town Hall after all.

Regards,
Lord Auron
Idra

Post by Idra »

Lord Auron -

Thank you for the letter, Koschei has been in contact with me regarding his wool. I have been working on thinning the market this morning. Unfortunately, when I entered your former office, it was a charred mess. Little to no information left, and what was left crumbled when I attempted to pick it up to read. As I am sure you are watching the market like hawk, rest assured, I am buying up the mid ranged goods and leaving the lower priced items, with the exception of wood as it is sorely needed by the VR, for the townspeople. I want to ensure they have access to the best prices.

While I'm thinking of it, is there anything else, any other contracts that you neglected to inform me of? I think it's fair to say that neither the deceased Queen Maria nor deceased Duke Datron passed on that type of information to me.

Lady Idra
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Ladies and Gentlecreatures, with the unfortunate resignation of our Mayor, it is important that we all make the most of our opportunity to elect our own new mayor. Please think very carefully about who you wish to take over the leadership of our town and cast your votes! Good luck to our two candidates on this last day of voting!
Auron

Post by Auron »

Dear Citizens,

Thank you for electing me as Mayor. I have hopes of implementing different positive changes in the near future, and am particularly looking forward to founding the official Imperius Dueling League.

For the very moment I will be getting control of the situation and making general progress in the market and economy. To this effect, the Town Hall will be providing nutrient (strength/intelligence/charisma) foods at the price of 7.75f and 15.5f, when available. I am currently arranging for oranges and fish to be acquired.

Wood will now be purchased at 5.50f instead of 5.00f and parchment at 5.50f instead of 6.00f.

A major problem I see with our economy at the moment is that we have far too many eggs. I alone have more than 100 of my own eggs just in storage. My solution is for some of us to focus our production in other areas. The Mentor and I will be making arrangements for this.

Contact Morghain or I if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Auron Aurelius
Auron

Post by Auron »

Starting today, all donations will be listed and added up on this notice board...
List of Donations from 3rd November

Tigerlily:
10 bags of wheat

Anabella
10 plucket chickens
10 cow carcasses
1 piece of parchment

Thank you sincerely to these people
~Auron Aurelius
Auron

Post by Auron »

Hello everyone,

Beginning today, 4th November, all personal use grants requested, typically for travelling, will require a donation of 50 freznics to the town BEFORE the grant will be issued. This will cover the cost of the grant bags, which are surprisingly expensive.

I am truly sorry for this trouble, but using about 50 freznics for each grant bag on a regular basis, which does not benefit the town, will only hurt the town financially. While I am happy to help however I can and supply these grant bags, I cannot afford to cover the cost of personal use bags. (Bags issued for Town Business will not have a cost, of course, and I will try to avoid using them as much as possible)

Regards,
Auron Aurelius, Mayor
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

With the Town Hall being out of commission for the next few days, it is more important than ever that we all pull together to help provide the basic needs for the town Markets. There are many field hiring jobs available at the moment and as long as those jobs go unfilled, the produce that comes with them are left unavailable to the rest of us. Please consider taking some of those jobs. We are currently especially lacking in Milk and Veggies. Any one who has an excess of these items or of like items, please consider placing them on the Market. Thank you all for your co-operation.