*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Scarlette »

Citizens

Today Akantha joins us as Town Sheriff. Feel free to message me with any questions. The Civic Service lottery is picking up so please do not forget to enter if you sell wood or fish to town hall or work the mines, it could be an easy 100f.

Continue to submit nominations for Citizen of the Month as well.

You may always send messages with any questions to myself, the town Mentor Morghain and now the Sheriff Akantha.

Thank You,

~Scarlette~
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

As it seems the position of Mentor will soon be opening up, and to continue my insistence on positions being offered up to give those citizens who have not been able to get involved a chance I would love to hear thoughts of the citizens on ideas for who gets to attempt to fill Morg's shoes. A task that will not be easy nor for the faint of heart I believe.

~Scarlette~
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

First I would like to let everyone know the first poll for the first Citizen og the Month award will go up tomorrow so there is one day left for nominations!

We have welcomed Akantha as Town Sheriff and now let us welcome Anabella as our new Town Mentor! You may now send any of your questions to myself, Akantha or Anabella and we will be sure to get you an answer.

Do not forget to enter into the Civic Service Lottery if you sell wood or fish to town hall or work the mines.

Also as a reminder Town Hall can help you with an ax so you may chop wood and buys wood at 5.50 freznics. We need that wood coming in since we supply not only our own town but the whole VR. Do not forget that any time you need something and it is not on the market right at that moment you may drop me a note and I will be sure it gets there. I also monitor the market regularly to make sure everyone has everything they need. Thank You.

~Scarlette~
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Tomorrow is hereby declared Wood chopping day in Imperius!

Town Hall asks all to participate. Town Hall buys wood at 5.50 a bushel and selling wood to town hall earns one a ticket in the Civic Service Lottery and a chance to win 100 freznics!!!!

Please send Scarlette a message if you need an ax.

Remember "Friends are a lot like trees....they fall down when you hit them multiple times with an ax!"
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Citizens,
I am looking for a mason to make some pillars for the town hall.

Scarlette
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Last I knew, we had one Mason and that is Kayleen. You may be able to send a request directly to her?
Misty

Post by Misty »

I have changed my profession to a Mason and am making them. Kayleen has been asked to make them too.

Merry Christmas o>O

Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Ohhhh fun! Your experiences knocking together the hard heads of soldiers (lol corrected typo..no idea what i was thinking with that one -.-) should stand you in good stead in knocking around hard rocks :p
Last edited by Morghain on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Well Done.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

On her way out to the training grounds, Morghain briefly stops at the bulletin board to post a request to her fellow citizens
Dear Chicken farmers, I have recently concluded my lessons on the art of juggling and find myself wishing to practice what I have learned. Sadly, there are so few eggs for me to play with. I would be most appreciative if any of you could please pop some on the market for me to buy. Thank you very much!

~Morghain