*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Scarlette »

I have sent messages to the chicken farmers as well.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Hello Citizens,

We have a new Mentor in Victorious so please be sure you are asking her, myself, and Akantha any questions you have.

I am getting eggs on the market now as there seems to be a shortage all over but if any chicken farmers need help with chickens please let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Do not forget nominations are open for the next Citizen of the month.

As I am in the process of building up our town hall I will be asking for the help of a few of our town's carpenters so please if you would like to see the town grow take those carpentry jobs posted by the town hall.
The town hall is also in need of one more pillar for this.

As the building will also take wood I am declaring tomorrow to be another town wide wood chopping day and I am hoping to also use such an opportunity to encourage camaraderie among the citizens by allowing all to bring games and such to the forest and perhaps a prize to whomever gets the most wood in one day.

As Always
Scarlette
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I am declaring Friday 23 March, 1652 a town wide wood chopping day and call upon all those who do not usually go into the forests to take up your axes and join us there.

If you do not have an axe, there are a couple on the market. Other wise I have some available for purchase (for those who can not commit to regular chopping) or for those willing to spend a minimum of 3/7 days of the week, until the axe breaks, chopping wood for the town hall, I am willing to give you an axe (Friendly reminder to those who have already received an axe from me and whom I have yet to see a single bushel from...).

I will purchase any wood placed on the market for less than 5.50F. I look forward to seeing a good turn out. Thank you very much.

~Morghain
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Imperius,

Where are my ranchers? The VR is looking for wool and hides! If you have any, please contact your mayor (or myself) about selling your supply to us! We will purchase 1000 of each!

Want freznics? Contact us today!

~ A.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

VR will purchase up to 600 wood! Please sell to your mayor today!
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Millers:

Contracts are available from the VR.
Pay is 20f a day.

If interested, mail me!
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Miller contracts available from the VR. If interested, and available, please contact me. :)
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Need some wood! Will buy any and all quantities available!
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Baking contracts available! Contact me if interested.