[MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Moderator: Community Team

Myrth

Re: [MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Post by Myrth »

Aishe wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:48 pm [ OOC: I was intending on putting some sort of wall around the VR castle as well as the more central of town. The reason I put the Castle where it is is since it's a Viceroyalty Castle - which in my head for some reason, there's only one of those per Viceroyalty, we just have access in each VR town to it. That's also why it's close to Paz, since Paz is the other player active town in Bravia.

I do agree though with a lot of what you said and am going to rework things a bit. I was really rushed when I played with this yesterday. :x ]
The town of Bravia is the Capital of the Viceroyalty of Bravia. You can see this information if you go to the Bravia town hall - look up as you walk in. It's right above where you vote (or register to run for office). ;)

The castle is located here, in the town of Bravia. Other towns do have access through satellite offices. Thus, the castle should be in the heart of the town of Bravia. Historically, there was a disaster when balerion revolted and moved the castle from the town of Bravia to Paz, destroying the castle in the process. This action required the Viceroyalty to spend a great deal of resources to rebuild it, in the town of Bravia. I am new here too. Reading the forums is a really good way to learn this, though. There's much history to learn. :D
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

Myrth wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:37 am The town of Bravia is the Capital of the Viceroyalty of Bravia. You can see this information if you go to the Bravia town hall - look up as you walk in. It's right above where you vote (or register to run for office). ;)

The castle is located here, in the town of Bravia. Other towns do have access through satellite offices. Thus, the castle should be in the heart of the town of Bravia. Historically, there was a disaster when balerion revolted and moved the castle from the town of Bravia to Paz, destroying the castle in the process. This action required the Viceroyalty to spend a great deal of resources to rebuild it, in the town of Bravia. I am new here too. Reading the forums is a really good way to learn this, though. There's much history to learn. :D
Ah, if only you'd met Aida...
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Daxoftheflame

Post by Daxoftheflame »

Is this still active? The mentor letter sent me here.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

If this map is still being used and occasionally updated, please place The Acorn Weaponry Center at 23.30. It is my Guild Hall for Weapon Masters and I will be upgrading it as soon as I can to allow for more members.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

If this map thread is still in use, please let me know asap, please. I need to update my letters in the Mentor Office.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day
Alexanderia Black Mentor of Bravia.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥