[MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Moderator: Community Team

Ramzunius

Re: [MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius had more spare time, as he ended his term as Town's Mentor, so he decided to write letter to each neighbour, who didn't get his home mapped yet.

First answer come from lady Saraphina:
... I think the best place would be near the north road that leads to Cork, I travel a lot there.
Ramzunius smiled happily, took his tools and made necessary improvements on the map.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius found few more letters pinned to his door. He was really happy to serve the town, so he rolled his sleeves up and started his cartography exercises again.
(SSast)... lives a little way up the river from Tolin. About halfway between him and Katie.
(ayla11 lives)... inbetween the orchard and Ambrosias place.
My house is near the bridge --- just before the crossing (dreamer500).
Ramzunius finished his work and counted houses: sixteen. Sounds great.
Last edited by Ramzunius on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Saraphina

Post by Saraphina »

It looks well but not at all what my house looks like. I live in a whimsical home surrounded by wild flowers, green grass and fresh water from a waterfall I made by using magic as that is the gift I was born with. Beckiboo is my neighbor and hero. She rescued me from the Frozen Realm where I had been imprisoned for ages. She lives near by with her Clothing Shop close to my shop.
my house
http://pinlovely.com/wp-content/uploads ... 20x464.jpg
my waterfall
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-un1ERTbsz_k/T ... Fall+7.jpg

I hand over to pictures of my house and the waterfall I made. Thank you kind sir for adding me to your map.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius tried to concentrate.

"Well, I'l try to do my best. You must understand, that this magical device (the map) is not equal to real world and could not be. It is just some scheme, model for our reference (and imagination)."

He put beckiboo's property close to Saraphina's. Even add the waterfall. And some flowers around. Couldn't be done better?

Ramzunius just noticed, that he hadn't put the Graveyard onto the map.
Dear citizen!

Where our graveyard could be located on Bravia city map?
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius got new letter from Grayson.
...having finally been able to look at the map and see how it works......23.12,23.13, 24.12,24.13 right there beside my fiance Alexandria...
Ramzunius was not in the town, but his trained steward did all the job.
Bravia town map
((this is clickable:))

There are houses of 17 our citizen put onto the map!

Alexandria
Ambrosia
ayla11
DrakesonRavelion
dreamer500
Grayson
Katie
Marcus
Minty
Nocturne
Ramzunius
Saraphina
Sebastian
SSast
Tolin
Tuvoria
Willow

If Your property is not mapped or You want to relocate Your home, please drop me a note here or send me a letter (please, use grid).

It costs nothing and can add more fun to our life here at Secfenia.
stewardessRihanna

Post by stewardessRihanna »

Ramzunius' stewardess, loyal and honest girl, having some kinks as to speak about her charisma, wrote letter, poured some sand over it, then blew it out, folded the letter and sent a pigeon.
Boss!

We have our machine dusted, while You are doing Your freakin travels somewhere at the god's... (* few unreadable letters *).

Some nice girl, obsessed with unicorns was visiting us. I got impression, she need her property mapped. What do You want me to do, when she come next time?

Rihanna, the Steward
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Girl, calm down please! You can't blame me for not paying in time, nor punishing You, and I even didn't rename You, because... nevermind, just never.

I'm busy abroad, so please, treat every our guest as beloved customer and give them best mapping service, You can.

Ramz
Freya

Post by Freya »

Freya’s first visit to cartographer hadn’t been the best experience, Ramzunius himself was out of town and the only one she met was a not that well-mannered stewardess, so Freya had to leave without getting her home marked on the town map.

Since Freya had made her way into the city on this sunny but still a bit chilly day, she decided that today was a good day to try getting her home marked on the map. Before stopping at the market to purchase some much needed things, she walked straight to the cartographer’s home, hoping that he’d be home today. Distracted by the surroundings, Freya did not notice how quiet the cartographers home seemed. It wasn’t until she knocked on the door and no one came to open that she realised how quiet it was around her.

Oh, the cartographer isn’t home today either! she thought, feeling a bit disappointed that she had come all this way in vain once more. Freya turned her back to the door and tried to see if she could see signs of the stewardess being on the premises, but no, it was quiet everywhere. She was just about to leave when she realised she did have a note where she had written down the location of her home, but that was it. Not sure if it would help, Freya decided that she could slip the note under the door and hope the cartographer or his stewardess would find it and know what to do.

Before heading to the market she slipped the note under the door and hoped they could read her handwriting.
Freya’s home 21.9
Field one 20.9
Field two 22.9
Workshop 20.8
stewardessRihanna

Post by stewardessRihanna »

Stewardess was busy at the town all the day: hiring workers for fields of her boss, buying new pig and placing another pork belly onto the market.

"All the household all the time on me. Boss is traveling across all nowhere, and I'm engaged at all this work alone."

When she found Freya's message pinned to the machine, she a little bit brightened.

"At least, not all the job is equally boring. Let's see what we have there..."

And she continued her practice with the gears and buttons of Mapping machine. In half of hour job was done.

"Looks well. Hope, that tiny girl will be happy with that."
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Marshal walks into the office of the Cartographer of Bravia, and sees he is currently busy with his work. He expected this, and had penned a note before he set off to his office.
Ramzunius, Please declare the property in the below mentioned coordinates the official property of myself, William Haras Marshal. I much appreciate your work, and wish you well.

Home 3.1
Corn Field 3.2
Corn Field 2.2
Workshop 6.1

Regards,

William Marshal