Spring Festival and Ball

Moderator: Community Team

Tuvoria

Spring Festival and Ball

Post by Tuvoria »

Greetings to one and all, Citzens and Visitors to the Fair City of Bravia,

I hereby cordially invite you to come on out to my place,73 Strawberry Lane, where I have let the field rest so that we can celebrate the forthcoming season of spring, the renewal of the land, and our bonds as united creatures living as one here in Bravia. I have opened up my stores from my travels and the tables are set. We have food, wine, and a variety of deserts. (don't tell the wife, but I raided her store). We also have musicians coming in to provide us with music and entertainment. Let us dance, drink, and make merry as we celebrate our lifes together as we seek to make Bravia the center of all that is enjoyable. Festivities shall begin at the noon hour on Saturday the 25th.

In peace and fellowship,

Tuv

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Myrth

Re: Spring Festival and Ball

Post by Myrth »

How splendid! I will be there and will bring along some fish and cream.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

looking forward to it Myrth.

Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

In preparations, Noct had a cart brought out as well, with a plethora of knives for knife throwing contests. There were several javelins and lances made up for those who might enjoy a joust, and the cart was led by a team of thoroughbreds. "Salut (hi)," he called out in advance, "Do you have preferences for where you'd like things, Tuvoria, or should I hide it all in a random shadow for the time being? Hope you don't mind I figured I'd have some outside entertainment for the festival. Ballroom dancing isn't so much my forte," he added, crimson orbs sparkling with mirth while the jagged teeth flashed a smile.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

T"Well met, Noc! Tis good to see you my friend." Pointing to his back field, Tuvoria continues. " Feel free to set up your games anywhere in the back field where you feel it would be best. The only area that is specifically set aside is the back patio area for eating and then the stage area just off of the patio which I plan to use for the dance floor. Beyond that all is well. I may go and get some bales of hay out of the barn and set up an archery contest to go along with the javelin tossing that you seem to have in mind."

Rubbing his shoulder as he laughs, Tuv continues on as he leads Nocturne to the back fields; "Besides Noc, I think if we are doing archery, I might be able to best you and perhaps get a small bit of payback for that thumping you gave me in the area ol' chap."

Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

after pointing Nocturne towards the back fields, Tuv gathers up a few bales of hay to help set up some targets for some of the games and then heads back up to the house as the musicians arrive. He then proceeds to show them where to set up and as they begin to warm up and play, Tuv heads around his house to being welcoming the various creatures in and around Bravia to this springtime festival.

May the festivites now begin!

Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Excited about the spring festival, Myrth hopped out of bed and hurriedly got ready for the big day. After doing her morning farm chores, she gathered her favorite foods, fish and cream. She loaded up her stash of lovely food into her cart and headed to Tuvoria's farm. Being a young farmer, she had no horses, just a simple hand cart, which she pulled behind her as she walked down the road.

Along the way she admired the early spring bulbs. The daffodils were budding out, many about to burst into bloom, and a few hardy flowers were already blooming. Their bright yellow flowers delighted her eyes after the cold, dark winter. There was still a chill in the air, but the early spring sun felt so good.

As she walked up Tuvoria's farm lane, she stopped to admire all he had done to build up his beautiful farm. She thought to herself that someday her farm would be this nice. She looked around and spotted Tuvoria talking with Nocturne. She raised a paw and waved at them. "Hello, my friends! Hello, Tuvoria! Hello, Noc! I've brought some fish to grill and some cream to have with strawberries. Where do you want me to put them, Tuvoria?"
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

"Welcom Myrth. So glad you could join in things today. If you follow the foot path around back you will see an area near the barn where you can park your cart. Just up from that near the back patio are several tables near the main outdoor harth. Feel free to use one of those tables to set up for the grilling of that wonderful lookihng fish you have brought with you. May the peace of the Mages and the song of nature be with you today and always."

Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Smiling at Tuvoria, Myrth proceded along the path. She stopped by the patio and spread out the food on a table near the hearth. Then she pulled her cart near the barn and parked it for the day. She smiled at Nocturne. She thought she'd noticed him wince at her use of a nickname. She determined that he might not appreciate the short version of his name. "Nocturne, my friend, I am glad to see you here at these festivities. You have beautiful horses! May I pet them?"

She glanced at the knife throwing and archery games and pondered her lack of skills in both sports, musing that her pillow might be good for a pillow fight, but not much more. She decided that music would be more in line with her skills, and pulled out her flute. She found a spot, sitting on a hay bale out of the line of fire, and began to play softly an old tune she had learned.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Aishe inhaled deeply as her booted feet landed on the ground. Her full lips turned up into a wide grin, her excitement proudly displayed across her face. The smells in the air were all too familiar, despite it having been two years. After so many years here, no time away would ever erase the pull back to the Strawberry Capital.

Home sweet home.

The vampire turned back to her vardo as the four children climbed out of the back in their own excitement, her wife sliding down from the driver's perch. Normally, one of them sat in the back with the children, but neither of them could stand the idea of being cooped up away from the familiar horizon. So, they had both sat at the front of the vardo in quiet conversation, letting the horses lead them home.

They had intended to return sooner, yet things kept them on their journey of family travels and discoveries. When the news of a spring party in Bravia City reached their vardo in Athena, the timing was well. So, they began the journey home towards Bravia. With the vardo now parked in their yard, Aishe gave her wife a kiss and headed onto the street. Akos was eager to unpack with the children, while Aishe was far more eager to hopefully catch her old friends and colleagues.

Wind in her long, blonde locks, she strolled leisurely, a sense of comfort surrounding her by the familiar scenery. A silly grin remained upon her lips, while her big eyes took in every detail she could. As she came upon 73 Strawberry Lane, she smoothed the fabric of her skirt. The pink of her outfit was an ode to the the great strawberries of Bravia. Light henna decorated her hand, with thin gold jewelry adorning her wrists and neck. She was normally more plain during travel, but she had taken time during the journey to prepare for the gathering so she wasted no time upon arrival.

Hands clasped in front of her, the slender woman peered around. Now that Aishe was here, the usually confident woman was uncertain what to do.

Permission to godmod wifey Akos.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]