The Lucky Dueler?

Moderator: Community Team

Rannek

Re: The Lucky Dueler?

Post by Rannek »

Nocturne wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 pm Also, you can duel twice per day, and twice at night (Twice per reset), so up to four duels per day.
This is incorrect. You can only CHALLENGE up to 4 people in a day. However that also means other people can challenge you up to 4 times per day.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

True, but the pillow won't heal up if you duel eight times and lose all xD I should've worded that better as a plan to only do four unless you are fairly sure of victory xD. Thanks old man!
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

Nocturne wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:29 am True, but the pillow won't heal up if you duel eight times and lose all xD I should've worded that better as a plan to only do four unless you are fairly sure of victory xD. Thanks old man!
IT CAN IF YOU HAVE TWO PILLOWS EQUIPPED! Maybe.... The effects stack, so if you wanted to increase your staff skill I'd advise equipping a pillow as both your main and backup (I don't know how much pillows increase your healing by with the v3 health system, so it could be either 1 heart per or half a heart per pillow.)
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Rannek wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:21 pm
Nocturne wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:29 am True, but the pillow won't heal up if you duel eight times and lose all xD I should've worded that better as a plan to only do four unless you are fairly sure of victory xD. Thanks old man!
IT CAN IF YOU HAVE TWO PILLOWS EQUIPPED! Maybe.... The effects stack, so if you wanted to increase your staff skill I'd advise equipping a pillow as both your main and backup (I don't know how much pillows increase your healing by with the v3 health system, so it could be either 1 heart per or half a heart per pillow.)
There are two versions of pillow, only one of which is commonly for sale. Do both heal?
Varann

Post by Varann »

both heal and they both can be made by weavers so there isn't alot of difference in that respect. it just looks like the Down Pillow has slightly stats better as a weapon so if you know someone who can make either one you can always try and order one or more if you have the money