**Advisory- Per Vicerine Varann**

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

**Advisory- Per Vicerine Varann**

Post by Wyllow »

To all Citizens of Bravia and Visitors alike:
Do NOT take the Posted Militia Jobs. As an unsanctioned revolt occurred yesterday, we do not want anyone unnecessarily injured.

This advisory is for your health and your wellness. To do so, could be seen as crime.

- Signed by order of Vicerine Varann,
People's Representative and Mentor,
Wyllow
Last edited by Wyllow on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katie

Re: **Advisory- Per Vicerine Varann**

Post by Katie »

Redkipp is in the town militia, but I hope it is not considered a crime. Tomorrow will be different story.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Redkipp

Post by Redkipp »

I should've known the pay got raised for a reason... In my defense, news about the rebellion were hidden by strange derbis rumors and announcment arrived way too late.
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

It's okay. :) Just be sure to do something besides militia tomorrow! ;)

In the future, when something suddenly changes like militia pay (town and castle), it's always good to do a little extra digging to see if there's a reason for it. :)

Hope all is well!

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Varann

Post by Varann »

We all have made mistakes and i do not wish to press charges against Redkipp for making one in this case.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Yes. 👍 I know you would never have pressed charges against Redkipp for joining the town militia. I was only wanting to make sure we didn't kill him with our army so that is why I mentioned him.

On the other hand approximately twelve to fourteen hours ago I strolled past the Jovial Tavern and through the window there was Calysta, Rieron and Victorious sitting around together. Of course there is nothing wrong with this, but rarely do you see those three together like this so I wondered what was going on.... Today he brought his army over here from Kiene and attacked us. He is still at the outer walls of Bravia City and I have sent my events to Dark Rose, Nocturne and Varann, of his attack which occurred right around sunrise.

What is really funny is Rieron flying a phony independent banner when we all know he is all in for KIENE. :lol:
banner by Aida j'Otun
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

"You are the triple threat. Deaf, dumb, and blind." He chuckled amused, "I came alone, little piggy. Check your town listing."
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

And here I really thought I missed judge you.... I could not have been more wrong. Thanks for that wake up call. On the other note you are correct it was just you... a big unwanted, bully.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

He stares trying not to laugh,"You all seemed content to attack the Human with an army 5+ to one... Duel her to the death.. Attack her while dueling to the death and on top of that carry out additional charges but I am the one misjudged in your warped perception? I prefer to be unwanted when dealing with creatures with that mental capacity."
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Myrth looked around Bravia City, bemused, upon her return. The Aishe creature was still not mayor, and was, in fact, seemingly dead again. Aishe's reoccurring death attacks were but one reason she assumed Ophelia had taken it upon herself to overthrow the hapless leader of Bravia City.

Ophelia had given much of her time to the people of Bravia. And she had acted as a patriot in unseating the Aishe creature, in Myrth's opinion.

Apparently an odd ally had come to rescue Ophelia in Myrth's absence. This surprised Myrth, and she was glad that the mobs had not succeeded in destroying Ophelia in their angry attempts to reinstate the Aishe zombie as mayor.

An oddly entertaining outcome of the whole kerfluffle was the new mayor. Myrth pondered that for a moment. What would the Bravia economy look like? Probably not very friendly to the young and the poor - likely lots of unaffordable merchandise rotting on the market because no one could afford it, if she ran the economy like her business, Myrth mused.

Myrth went into the courthouse and read the charges against Ophelia. She noted that the prosecutor was an enemy of Ophelia's, an enemy who had advocated for a change of laws to preclude mayors from underselling high priced goods on the market, and had indicated a certain animus towards Ophelia. How fair was that? What sort of "justice" could there be when the Vicerene appointed someone's enemy to prosecute them? Prosecution? More like persecution.

But the prosecutor would certainly like the new mayor's economic plan. Yes, it was not looking up for the poor and the young in the Bravian economy of the near term.

Myrth decided to resume her travels. Perhaps one day Bravia would decide to value things like life, justice (not the letter of the law kind, but broader justice - fairness, due process), and a leadership not of the zombie-kind.

There was a broad world out there, full of mystery and adventure. Questing called her.

She sold off her farms. She packed up her cart. And she set off into the unknown.
Last edited by Myrth on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.