(ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

Re: (ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Post by Grayson »

Grayson watched as that tongue snaked out and sucked up the orange, if a dragon could slurp he thought, Balerion may have just did that, the orange was there one second and gone the next. Finishing off his orange he noticed a quick moving creature dart from around the female dragon and stand between Balerion and the female. It growled and hissed at Balerion who inquired, This is starting to feel like a mad hatter's tea party. And who the devil are you? Grayson chuckled and made his size increase just a bit and the light of his tattoos to glow a little bit as he did so. So if this IS a mad hatter tea party, Who is the Hatter? Grayson chuckled at that, He wondered for a minute where his wifey was and what she was doing, He thought she would enjoy talking with Balerion again and definitely meeting Rhoswen.

Grayson looked at the new comer the Soul Sister, named Ferris. Greetings to you as well, I am Grayson Black of bravia! Nice to make your acquaintance! He thought showing a little manners might set the tone that no one was an antagonist here. He looked up at Balerion as Rhoswen made comment of not yet knowing the Dragons name. I will let him answer that!
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion rolled his eyes. If we am bothering your soulthingummy it is her place to say, not yours. If you will remove your foul bulk from interrupting I might get around to introductions. Balerion waited for the beastie to move. He wasn't going to talk through her. He did however nab another orange and it burst with a delightful little pop in his mouth. He turned to Grayson clearly ignoring the other two until they could hopefully compose themselves.

I am quite capable of being the Mad Hatter if need be, but you would probably have to be the March Hare. How has Alex been? She was well last I saw her. Balerion's conversation turned more and more mundane the longer he talked, because clearly the weather was a more important topic to discuss than the deranged Ferris.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen sighed and looked at Ferris, You could have come in a more sudle way, they weren't really bothering me, I was just nervous, she said and lowered her head to look at Ferris, you should be more careful, remember I'm a dragon and your a little one you should be more I dont know cautious when running between two dragons, and you know I can defend myself, she stated she might be young but she was not weak and was able to protect herself, and Ferris if need be, but usually Ferris thought otherwise, if Ferris was a dragon shed be mighty indeed, but she wasn't,
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson turned and looked at Balerion, She is doing good, She has been serving on Council and Priestess at the temple. He looked around as if looking for some one. I sent her a pigeon while I was waiting on the sleepy one here. He looked back at Rhoswen who seemed to be giving the Elf looking Ferris a piece of her mind, or a good tongue lashing. The March Hare huh, but what if I wanted to be the Hatter? hmmmm That could be fun! He pulled out a few more oranges and said, by the way these did come from out that way....I was out town hopping and gathering for a few. Just headed back to do a stint on the council myself.

Grayson looked around again still wondering if Alex was gonna come out this way and meet the new dragon in the area. He guessed she could meet the new elf as well, it would be only proper since they, wait, sisters? He shook his head trying to get a figure on how that was possible, but he stopped. This was a land of magic and he was talking to not one but two dragons. Thinking like that he decided that it was possible that these two could be sisters of some type. He let that thought be and turned back to wondering yet again where his wife was and how she was doing.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris feeling a bit grumpy about getting rebuked for only doing what she thought a good sister should do for her sister that looked like she was in trouble did the only thing she knew would make her sister happy ,she leaned down and gently bit her sisters claw in apology.Ferris then turned back to face the male dragon and the one who called himself Grayson Black , and said Grayson I apologize for being so ill mannered I thought my sister was in distress. Then Ferris carefully approached the male dragon and leaned in to give him an apology bite on his claw,hoping she had not greatly offended him with her need to protect her sister.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen smiled softly at her biting her claw, and then when she bit the other male dragons claw she knew it was as an apology, she could feel the emotions of grumpiness her sister was holding inside her. She stuck her tongue out and swallowed her up and swished her around her mouth before setting her back down with a bunch of slobber on her. She could feel other emotions in her sister besides grumpiness now. You feel better now sis, she asked her with a smile. she then nudged her arm gently in a comforting way, Thank you for trying to protect me, even if I didn't need it, She then looked at Grayson and the male dragon before her, and reintroduced herself, I am Rhoswen, this is my soul sister Ferris, she can be a bit over reactive sometimes,
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris feeling more like an idiot by the minute decided to go wash off the slobber in the stream she had seen back in the woods.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson watched the commotion for a few minutes dumbstruck at what he saw. The one called Ferris had leaned down and bit the one called Rhoswen on a claw, Then she bent down and bit Balerion on his foot as well. She did this as if she had done it all her life, but the real sticky part of the situation was when Rhoswen Slurped Ferris up...swished her around in her mouth and basically spit her back out. Grayson looked aghast, he had seen some weird things in his time but this took the cake. He looked over at Balerion, then back at Rhoswen and back yet again at Balerion. He shook his head, Don't get any Ideas! He chuckled a minute, then watched Ferris walk away, he assumed to go clean up.

Grayson pondered the situation, and then looked up and Balerion and said, Do all dragons slurp up their family or is it just these two? He turned back towards Rhoswen, and what pray tell was all that about? Why did you slurp her up?He shook his head a bit it was a decidedly weird way to apologize if that was what it was. Grayson went back to eating oranges and tossed one up in the air in front of Balerion and one in front of Rhoswen. He had decided that after the slurping incident that those tongues were not getting that close to him again.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion looked rather aghast. Licking one's family was all well and good, but this? Balerion caught the orange with a snap. I've never seen the like. What a terribly strange thing you are. Balerion blinks a bit. I am Balerion. Once upon a time I ruled the fair city over yonder, but those days are gone. I've a great big noisy adorable family and we certainly don't use each other as floss. Balerion was still flummoxed and didn't quite know what to say.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen was rather offended, I didn't use my sister as floss, I just cooled her temper, she stated, and snapped the orange out of the air, hmm, your right these oranges are delicious! Rhoswen then looked around for her sister, where did Ferris go? she asked out loud, she could still feel Ferris's jumbled emotions and the main one being disgust. She held back her laughter, it was a strange way they had developed to cool each other down but it worked, It is nice to meet you Balerion, Is it really that strange, it always worked since we were hatchlings, she said inquiringly.