(ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Moderator: Community Team

whitefox

Re: (ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Post by whitefox »

look and gently smiles and say "well thats an added boom of having a dragon with you" goes to walk away then stops and says "oh may i ask where are you lot heading too?"
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

At the moment Rhoswen and I are just roaming about, but I hear there is a nice town nearby called Bravia.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

"oh i heard of that place i'm going there soon if you like i could join you?"
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris cleared her throat and looking up at her soul sib,I would not mind if you joined us Foxy.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

"it would be nice to travel with others then alone as i have been and my skill and ability could come in handy tho i'm still new at some of them" with a cheeky smile on her face
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris thought it would be nice to have a companion walking along with her, Rhoswen seldom walked anywhere and really didn't like giving rides often.I believe it will be a pleasant change.If Rhoswen has no objections your company would be welcome.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked at her sister and then to the other person standing in front of her. Isn't it easier to go to a town without a dragon with you. It would be rather unsightly to see a dragon in town. she said gently lowering her head to her sisters level.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

looks at Rhoswen then say " hi i'm whitefox or you could call me foxy if you like just not dinner please and i'm use to the odd looks coz of my well ears and tail"
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked at the lady with the ears and tail. But things with ears and tails taste good. she teased. Rhoswen then smiled toothily. I was talking about me little one...
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Why would a dragon be unsightly? You are not in raged easily so I see no harm in you going into towns with me.Ferris responded fiercely. And I have seen much stranger creatures than a fox-eared and tailed girl on my travels though I seldom get this close to other creatures except when going into towns to trade or to purchase needed items.Ferris's face flamed remembering her response to the other dragon Balerion. Perhaps Rhoswen was right.