(ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Moderator: Community Team

Rhoswen

(ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen flew over the vast Mountain range, her scarlet eyes scanning the area below her, she could see the trees that layered the bottom of the mountains like a blanket, she could catch the slightest hint of smoke in the air with her enhanced senses. She didn't feel like dealing with people as of recent, she already had enough of one person for now.

Rhoswen landed in a small meadow and looked around as some of the deer and the birds in the trees took flight. Rhoswen then laid down and rested her head on her front paws, her black scales giving off a blue hue as the sunlight hit them. She looked around between the trees to watch as some of the more curios animals come towards her. A bunny was the first to step up and sniff at her, she watched it amusingly. She puffed out a little smoke from her nostrils and the bunny took off, back to it's hole.

Rhoswen rolled over onto her back her wings spread out and her belly to the sky, she shut her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun against her stomach. She hummed a small tune to herself, it was an ancient tune she had heard from her Mother before she left to find her own place in the world. She liked this little meadow it was so peaceful and quite and the mountains around her gave her plenty of probable cave system to sleep in when the weather gets colder. She gave a long yawn and turned to lay on one side as she shut her eyes to get some sleep, the long flight had made her extremely tired.
Grayson

Re: (ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Post by Grayson »

Grayson was making his way home from collecting wood and Fruits for his wifey and the town. As he was strolling he noticed a shadow pass over head and head towards the outside of town. It seemed that it had headed towards one of the meadows that was near his home with Alex. He made a slight turn and headed in the direction of the shadow. Traveling down the path he headed off it and into the woods in the direction of the shadow. As he made his way out of the woods into the meadow he spied a weird yet wondrous sight. There was what appeared to be a black dragon laying on their back with their wings outstretched as if it was sunning it's belly. He watched as it leaned over as to go to sleep.

Slowly and quietly he strolled over to the dragon and sat on the ground in front of it. He still could not tell if it was male or female. He had only dealt with one dragon before and that was Balerion. So he sat there quietly as it slept. Having the patience to do so was a gift of Grayson's. He peeled one of the oranges that he had picked and slowly ate it savoring the taste of a fresh orange and the aroma as well. As he ate his orange he wrote a missive and had it pigeon carry it to Alexandria letting her know where he was.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

After a few hours Rhoswen finally began to stir, she gave a big yawn and slowly got to her paws, she shook herself sending a few loose scales flying off of her, she then stretched and finally opened her eyes which caught the glint of the suns light. She looked around not seeing anything, till she caught the smell of oranges and looked down, to see a person, she looked around to see if there was anymore but saw none. She felt a little perturbed, how long has this person been staring at her sleeping. She gave a warning growl, since she didn't really know this person she'd be cautious of her actions.

Who are you? she asked her curiosity getting the better of her caution. She hadn't really talked much to other people, she only talked to one other which she currently was avoiding. Rhoswen made sure to keep her ears peeled for any unordinary sounds. The thought of someone watching her sleep was kinda creepy, but she waited for the person to explain themselves.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion was likely known for making all kinds of unordinary sounds. He was approaching Bravia from the North and for some strange reason he felt his ears burning. He couldn't tell why and dismissed the thought. A few more miles of flying though and he caught a strange sight. An obviously female dragon was waking up to Grayson eating an orange. Someone staring at a dragon wasn't strange at all, that happened all the time. But for there to be one that he hadn't yet met...

Balerion slowed and circled to intentionally blot out the sun as he descended. There was no reason not to arrive in style. Balerion came to a landing not too far from Grayson. He hadn't seen the chap for what felt like too long. He might even miss him, though he wouldn't likely say so. He'd save that sort of thing for Grayson's wifey. Dudes were much more likely not to show each other emotion, grunts being the preferable way of communicating.

Grayson, you look like you've been doing well. Who is this marvelous beastie?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson stared as the dragon got up and shook itself. He watched some loose scales fly off and walked over and began gathering them up. He mused out loud, I wonder if i can do anything with these? Then he heard a growl and turned carefully towards the head of the dragon. It spoke to him and he quietly replied, The name is Grayson Black of Bravia! He peered up at the dragon and queried, And Whom might you be? Grayson padded over and reclaimed his seat not showing any signs of fear. He began to peel another orange as he sat waiting upon the dragon to give it's name as well. He smiled as he began to eat, Very sweet! He held out a half towards the dragon in offering, Would you like some? Sorry I don't have any meat on hand at the moment!

As he was waiting a shadow fell over the area as if the sun had been blocked out. Looking up he noticed the the shadow was yet another dragon, this one he knew. It had been a while since he had seen Balerion. Grayson, you look like you've been doing well. Who is this marvelous beastie?Grayson nodded at the dragon and said, Not sure just yet. She decided to take a nap out here so I was waiting. She has yet to introduce herself, so i was having a snack, care for some orange, as I told her I have no meat on hand at the moment!
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked up to see what had blocked the sun and was a bit shocked to see another dragon, she had never seen another dragon since she left her mother awhile back. As she listened to their conversation she determined what she would say, when it fell silent she knew it was time for her to introduce herself. I am Rhoswen... Im not exactly from around here, she said, she didn't know exactly how to act around another dragon (or another person in general) it had been so long and she tried to remember the manners her mother had taught her. She wanted to fly away and go find her friend but she was not a coward to run away from a challenge, and this was a challenge since she was not very social... yet.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris walked through the woods following the bond to her soul sister. This was a normal occurrence in her life Rhoswen was always taking off in a huff about one thing or another. Hearing the powerful wing beats of a dragon landing near by, Ferris hurried towards the sound hoping Rhoswen was finally over her disgruntlement. Ferris cautiously approached the clearing seeing her sister and another obviously male dragon speaking to some one that she could not yet see. Ferris was worried about the other dragon some male dragons where extremely aggressive.Throwing caution to the wind Ferris ran around Rhoswen putting herself between the male dragon and Rhoswen, Ferris glaring growled and hissed like a feral cat ready to protect her soul sister.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion's tongue wraps around one of the offered oranges and he sucks it into his mouth as a human might a grape. Mmmm... these are good. Almost as good as the ones in Imperius. Balerion looks at the dragon who almost appears to be... nervous? Oh goodness, it was young, wasn't it. This wouldn't do. He'd have to stiffen her resolve or some such so the humans wouldn't get ideas. Nothing worse than a human with an idea. But before he could say anything some other beastie emerged from the woods and rudely imposed itself betwixt the too of them. And then it hissed... This was far far too much for Balerion and all he could do was laugh until tiny tear drops of fire fell from his eyes making small scorch marks in the grass. This is starting to feel like a mad hatter's tea party. And who the devil are you?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris watched as the male dragon laughed and asked who she was,She growled again just for good measure and bluntly said,I am Bonded Soul Sister to Rhoswen I am Ferris. Slowly Ferris backed up against Rhoswen so she could see the other male creature who was calmly peeling oranges and eating them.Deciding to ask a few questions of her own Ferris said,who are you and why are you bothering my sister.Ferris would have words with Rhoswen later about this ,taking off in a huff was all fine and good when they where hatchlings .
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen was so confused, how in the heck did her soul sister find her, well she was always good at tracking and finding her which she found awfully annoying sometimes. But she was thankful for her presence anyway it made her more confident. Well, I only know the little ones name, he is Grayson Black of Bravia... but the dragon, I have yet to hear him speak his name, she confidently. Rhoswen was afraid to admit that she was more shy without Ferris around, which she was to prideful to admit, even if they where soul sisters.