(ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: (ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Post by Ferris »

Hearing what Grayson said made Ferris very happy she would not have to go into towns alone if folks around here were used to dragons and not terrified of them.There had been several towns and villages on their journeys that would not have been so welcoming.Ferris thought it might be a good place to settle if they could find a nice cave for her sister and herself to live.Thank you, Grayson, for the use of your towel. I do believe we should be on our way if you are ready Rhoswen.Ferris nodded at the other dragon deciding to keep her words brief after she had made such a fool of herself and was ready to go as soon as the others were.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

looks at Grayson well meet good sir Grayson Black her eye see the Grayson thinking to himself she thinks to herself ,oh hope he does not think i'm a demon do not need that again but first best get back to normal form

after changing back and getting dressed say please do not fear my ability's most of are harmless and i do not intend to use them on anyone unless i needed to bowing her head down as to say sorry
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen nodded her agreement wanting to move on from this area. There was still much land to explore and see, and if the people weren't afraid of dragons than she could look around without fear of being attack. I am ready to leave just waiting for you to make up your mind on which way to go she said sticking her tongue out.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Hmmm, thinking for a few minutes Ferris decided to ask Grayson if there were any points of interest nearby.Grayson is there any points of interest nearby, perhaps you know of a handy cave that could be made into a cozy dragon home?Ferris thought that would be really nice if there were but was not really thinking there would be.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

pulls out a bag out of no where and start to look in it mumbling to herself where did i put tho's maps pull out three magic maps and hands one to Ferris and one to Grayson and say maybe these maps may help you in what your looking for and can show you where some people are as well handy little thing to have throws the bag back into the void
Last edited by whitefox on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris stared at Whitefox where had she pulled that bag from? Taking the map Ferris looked it over a minute and then tucked it into her pack.Foxy is there anything we need to know about these maps to make them work?
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Thinks to herself then says well from what i found out you can ask the map where a said person is and it will show you the area there in or if your looking for somethink it will show you the way but its not alway going to show you right to it but where you are needed to go in order to get what your looking for pull out her map and show her map and say 5 days ago i ask this map for a place to find ruins or runes that may help me under stand my ability's and skill better and it showed me to here but now there nothink on the map
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson looked at the map and saw the area that he and Alex had gotten lost in was there. He leaned over and pointed out the chasm where the weird cave was. There is a big cave here full of weird stuff. He remembered the big monster that was in there, you may be able o have an adventure or two scouting and cleaning it out. Me and Alex, that's my wife, ran into some weird things going on in that cave and chasm. May be a place you could use for a home or we could make one as well!!
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Looks at the place Grayson pointed out that cave is big from what i have seen points to a clearing on the map there a hunters camp there see one of the raps around her leg has become lose and showing some of the rune on her leg, goes down to fix it befor anyone see it and hopes no one did
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris looks at the map and thinks it would be a good cave for a dragon,What do you think Rhoswen shall we see if this cave is suitable for a dragon and her tiny elf.Looking up at her soul-sister Ferris waited to see if it was of any interest to Rhoswen.