(ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: (ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Post by Ferris »

Ferris walked back to the group after cleaning all the slobber off at the stream , which meant she had jumped in clothes and all . The walk back allowed her to drip dry a little. Thinking that she might just let Rhoswen handle this encounter. Ferris approached the others again , but this time she made her way to her sisters side and sat down next to her .
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson chuckled at the floss comment. He smiled when Rhoswen ate the orange, See I told you they were good. Grayson pulled open his backpack and found a towel and offered it to Ferris. Want to use this?
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris got up and walked over to Grayson and reached for the towel to take it . Thank you Grayson! she said quietly then started drying her hair with the towel . Ferris walked back over to her sister and sat down busily toweling her hair dry.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen smiled as her sister 'got along' with Grayson then looked back to Balerion. Really! you ruled over a town? oh! is your family as big as you are?! she asked kinda excitedly. It was plainly obvious that she had not met another dragon in her short but yet long life. She had so many questions, like could they change color like she could, or how they treated their hatch-mates, all the questions she's wanted to ask ever since she left her shell-mother
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

walk pass then stops as she see the dragon and what seems to be an elf and say "well that a rare thing to see "
Last edited by whitefox on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris noticed a girl that looked to have ears and a tail. Tentatively Ferris waves remembering to mind her manners Hello and who might you be?Still standing in her soggy clothes was a pretty good reminder to have manners she thought to herself.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

see the elf waving at her and shyly waves back and say "oh i'm just a passer by my name is well just call me whitefox or foxy if you like"
Last edited by whitefox on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Hello Foxy ! My name is Ferris and this lovely blue beasty is my soul sister Rhoswen.Ferris was sure the others could introduce themselves. Finishing up toweling herself dry Ferris stood up to take the towel back to Grayson.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

looks at Ferris and says "hmm you look alittle wet would a fire help you dry up?"
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Blushing a bit. No, thank you for the offer, Rhoswen is quite warm as is the day I will dry off shortly I am sure.Ferris was wishing Rhoswen had included socializing in her lessons growing up. Ferris was now very sure she lacked proper social skills and was also sure her face was flaming red at the moment.