(ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Moderator: Community Team

whitefox

Re: (ORP)The Roaming Dragon?

Post by whitefox »

"epp" suddenly turns into a little white fox but all can been seen is a pile of clothes with somethink moving under them
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen snorted the clothing blowing a few feet away. Do not worry little one, thou shalt no eat you... she said gently. She looked to Ferris, I shall go with you if you wish sister. But if anyone starts staring I'm blaming you
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Well, it seemed to her that not everyone thought all dragons were crazed beasts.Foxy do you need help? You seemed to have changed into a little fox. Ferris tentatively approached the pile of clothes.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

oh they only look at me not at you two most race's know not to stare at dragons unless there wanna get cooked or become dinner start to gather up her clothes and looks for somewhere to change back and get dress yea like i said i'm still new to some of my skills and ability
Last edited by whitefox on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen watched Foxy walk around gathering her clothing and laid down. As she laid down the color of her scales began to shift a shimmer as if a rainbow seemed to run down her form before settling a Sapphire blue color. You would be surprised at how many people fear dragons...
or you know seen one.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

hmm is that shimmer scale or raindow shimmer?
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

I think rainbow shimmer sounds best.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked at the two and hen sighed,Shall we go, or do you wish to chat more?
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

dives behind a old wall and starts to get dress its ok Ferris that ability where i turn into a little fox happens now and then tho its helpful when i scout out camps, towns or ruins depend on what i'm doing
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had been sitting in contemplation as Ferris dried her hair and dabbed some at her clothing. Hearing some one walk up, Grayson turned slowly so he did not startle them. He was a little taller than a normal person or creature and was covered in runes of bluish coloring. As the creature introduced them-self as Whitefox. Grayson Spoke with a bit of a rumble, My name is Grayson Black! He bowed and then said it is nice meet you!

Grayson accepted the towel back from Ferris and as The creature changed into a fox his runes somewhat began to glow just a bit. Grayson thought to himself, hmmmm a magic user. I may have to keep an eye on this one. As he thought about that he heard Rhoswen say, You would be surprised at how many people fear dragons...or you know seen one. Grayson chuckled at that statement, And you would be surprised at how many are not scared of dragons and how many have seen one. Balerion has lived all over Bravia, been a mayor in 2 or 3 town, been the Viceroy and now lives in another viceroyalty as well. So people are used to Him being around. You would be fine if you went into Bravia. You may be looked at because we don't know of you and would be a new face but soon would hardly be noticed!