The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Ferris »

Ferris felt her sister's negative emotions towards her and was at a loss so she changed forms back to her elf self.Ferris stood there looking at her sister then turned and walked over to her things she pulled out her blanket and wrapped it around herself like a sarong tying it over her left shoulder. So you are jealous my sister of things that you already have received ,I will let you feel what I felt as I watched you take off on your first flight, as you brought in your first kill,or how about the bullying by the other hatchlings while you where away, all the things that I kept hidden so you would not feel bad or grow to hate the bond we had ,and through it all I loved my soul bonded . Ferris opened up the bond and let all the hurt, pain, loneliness, jealousy, feelings of inadequacy flow through to her sister along with the overwhelming love she felt for her.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen felt a mental blow to her mind and her pride as her sisters emotion overfilled her. She looked at her sister with tearing eyes as ice and fire tears leaked down her face. She left the cave in a rush of air she was gone. She flew through the sky feeling guilty. She had never wanted her sister to go through any of that, she could not control what had happened. She soon landed on the peak of a mountain which was covered in snow. She shifted her colors to the snow white around her and laid there in her guilt and sadness.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris stubborn streak kicked in she would not let her sister fly off without her anymore and without thinking changed back to her dragon.Ferris roared with the pain sending it into the bond as it spread through her body.Four shifts in the same day took their toll and she lay hardly breathing on the floor of the cave.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Sapphire-Wing growled at her with unhappiness, you fool, are you trying to kill yourself! she stated loudly before aiding her, licking her probably sore muscles to relax. Rhoswen out of reflexes fed her sister strength but did not budge from her icy spot. She had wanted nothing of what her sister endured to happen to her, but what was she to do she had beem a hatchling learning of life herself. Had she not tried to help her sister, had she not tried to keep her safe and fed her love.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris groaned her head felt like it was going to explode, her mouth was so dry it felt like her tongue would turn to sand.The bond between her and Rhoswen felt odd it hummed with emotions, something else as well Ferris's head hurt to badly to really tell what.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen could feel her body begin to tingle with magical essence. She could suddenly feel the cold around her and she could feel herself shrinking. And then the pain registered in her body and she roared loudly. Her agony was prevalent in her roar.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris roared as the pain from her sister hit her.Gasping Ferris tried to tell Sapphire-wing Rhoswen needs us, I must go, now.Ferris fed her sister what strength she had.Mother we must go now before she freezes to death, must take her my blanket and the bearskin it will help.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen felt really small as she lay in the snow her body felt numb with the cold and the pain. She had not yet realized what had happened to herself. Sapphire-Wing picked Ferris up gently and then nosed through the sling and grabbed the bear fur. Then went out, Where is she my dragonet? she asked wanting to know where to fly
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris directed her mother to the northNorth is where I felt her go before I thoughtlessly changed back to dragon form. Ferris pushed her misery down, her sister needed her this time. Ferris tapped Sapphire-wing on the shoulder, she thought she could see her sister.Ferris hoped her mother was reading her mind, Hurry mother she is feeling so coldFerris cried out, NO!! pushing it through the bound don't go to sleep.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen was shivering uncontrollably. Sapphire-Wing landed on the mountain looking at Rhoswen, Thou have changed! she said quiet shocked but pushed it off for later. She then lifted her up and put her on her back for Ferris to tend to. She then took off again back towards the cave where it would be warmer. Rhoswen's eyes where dropping, she felt so utterly tired like all of her heart-fires where extinguished and she was left a cold shell.