The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Ferris »

Ferris followed her sister down to her chosen resting spot amongst the trees, snatching a large buck mid-run as she came in for landing made her pleased as a silly goose or maybe a young dragon. She hummed her pleasure dragging her kill over to where Rhoswen was she devoured half of it.Rhowen would you like the other half of this buck it is very tasty.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen watched her sisters landing and smiled slightly seeing the buck in her maw. Thank you very much, Ferris. she said swallowing the rest of the buck down in one gulp. She rested her head on one of her paws. I was thinking, even if you can use ice we are still greatly outnumbered in a wyverns nest. she stated mater-o-factly, So if worst comes to past we both release our ice breath to freeze them, now it won't last long since they can breathe fire but it is enough time to get out without much damage. she stated. Rhoswen was strong but she was not stupid to think she could take them on by herself so it was best to get out as fast as they can before anything major goes down but that's only in worst cases. She was pretty sure Puvarth, Gentle Mind was still there.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris thought it sounded a bit risky.Rhoswen perhaps we can scout out the nest from up high, we both can fly higher than wyverns I do believe. It would be best to know your friend is there before we commit to going in so low don't you think? And if you see your friend you could go down first, while I stay up high and await your signal to follow you in. With the hight, I could possibly knock any wyvern out of the sky with the force of me diving into them if they try to get above you, or Freeze them on a fast fly by if needed.What do you think?
Ferris lay down next to her sister, she was quite tired from the long flight her muscles aching from the strain.With the meal making her drowsy, she wanted to dose for a bit but fought off the lethargy with an effort.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen thought about her plan and nodded, it sounded reasonable enough. Alright misses mastermind, sounds like a good plan in the case that my friend is there, the signal will be three shots of fire and ice into the air she stated gently. Noticing her sisters dreary look she rubbed her muzzle gently with her own. Sleep Ferris, tomorrow is another long flight you will need your energy... she emitted a low rumble in her chest to help lull her sister into sleep.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris hummed softly at her sister and closed her eyes.Yes, tomorrow was going to be another long day. Ferris idly thought of their friend Whitefox she would have been a real asset to have on this adventure with her scouting skills.It was too bad she had nowhere to put that handy magic map in her dragon form, it was back in the cave in her pack. Ferris drifted off to sleep between one thought and the next.She slept soundly through the night waking with the first rays of the sun shining down on her face the next morning.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen had risen before Ferris and hunted a few bucks one lay a little ways away from Ferris and she had already eaten three. Rhoswen now halfway full so that the weight of a full stomach doesn't slow her down was ready for the last few hours it would take to fly to the Wyvern nest. She looked to Ferris who she saw stirring And she awakes, hurry now and eat up. But don't fill up it will slow you down. she stated firmly
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Run pass with next to no clothes on shouting Give them back you thieves chasing after a group of goblins
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris stretched her self out testing each muscle for soreness as she rose.I see you were up early hunting my sister. Thank you for the meal. Ferris tore into the buck with gusto she was very hungry though she did not overeat as her sister had suggested, it would be hard to fly with a full belly.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris coughed and choked a bit, she couldn't believe her eyes did Whitefox just run through yelling at a pack of goblins, naked as the day she was born or as close to it as nevermind. Ferris roared with laughter she just could not help herself it was too funny.Foxy is that you?Ferris managed to gasp out between roaring with laughter, teardrops of ice tinkled to the ground. Ferris laughed even harder when the goblins noticed the dragons and dropped everything so they could run faster.Ferris didn't think she looked as majestic as her sister or as fierce, she was quite small compared with her sister.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Stops suddenly and slowly turns around blushing i'm so sorry dragon i did not mean to disturb your meal i'll just grab my things and i'll be out of here turn to pick up her clothes and see the runes on her legs have started to glow and think to herself not again